CHAPTER 49

I can't do this anymore

My dad has been gone on a road trip for the past five days I'm not mad at him for finally finding someone that he loves since he ended things with mom

My dad has been gone on a road trip for the past five days I'm not mad at him for finally finding someone that he loves since he ended things with mom. And in fact I'm happy for him.

Its mid day and I'm still dressed like I just got out of bed. I have my hair in a messy bun my glasses on with no make up on at all and I have maliks gym sweatpants on.

Ive just breastfed Blake she's turning 2 in a few months so I'm trying to wean her of it

Ive just breastfed Blake she's turning 2 in a few months so I'm trying to wean her of it. I hear the front door open so I leave Blake on the kitchen floor where she was sitting on my phone listening to the abc song.

I rush to greet my dad in the living room but stop in my tracks when I see my dad and my mom. I freeze completely. "no" is all I can say. "Aiko I know this comes to as a shock but me and your mother have decided to reconnect she's really changed Aiko." i shake my head letting a tear slide down my cheek.

"Aiko my daughter." She steps close but I take a step back. "get away from me." i say threw gritted teeth. "you are not my mother you are nothing to me." she looked hurt... Good.

"AIKO stop." my dad tells me. "NO how could you do this to me you know how badly she treated me how badly she treated YOU do you simply not care how could you bring her back here after all that we went through to get away from her. She's the reason I struggle with food the reason I was as thin as I was and if it wasn't for my preg-" I stop myself I don't want her to know about Blake.

I look down at my mother's hand to see to massive suitcases."No" I shake my head. "She is not moving back here dad no." My dad seemed to be getting angry. "Aiko stop acting this way this is my house you do not get a say on who stays here." he yells at me and I start to sob.

"no dad-" I was cut off by my daughter "mama." she calls from the kitchen I go into the kitchen and pick her up holding her in front and placing my hand on the back of her head so that she can't turn It around and walk back into the living room.

That woman is not going to see my daughter face I want allow her too. "daughter... You have a baby." my so called mother says taking as step forward but I take a step back. "don't come near me daddy how could you do this to me." i sob I grab my phone and my car keys.

"She can stay I don't care but my daughter is not staying here with her not after the way she treated me made me think I wasn't good enough pretty enough smart enough or thin enough now look at the way I am look what she did to me I'm not giving her the chance to do it to my daughter."

My dad face drops he loves Blakelyn so much maybe even more than me so me taking her away from him is like taking a lolly pop of a baby. I cover blames face as I walk her out the door. I strap her into the car seat before getting into the driver seat. I start to sob so hard I can barely breathe.

I try to calm myself down after a few minutes wiping my eyes. I call Malik. "hey baby what's up." hearing his voice makes me cry more.

"Koko are you crying." i nod even though he can't see me. "can me and Blake come over."
"yeah of course you can you don't have to ask." that makes a small smile creep on my face. "thank you.. I'll see you in a bit."
"ok...ok bye."

He hangs up and I drive to maliks house listening to blakelyn mumble the words to moana. When I park up I park in his drive way. I get out the car grabbing my phone and Blake. I don't bother knocking and walk straight in. Malik was on the couch on his phone in just sweatpants. Alisha was on the opposite couch laying down and I could here Moniques cleaning playlist from their kitchen.

Blakelyn reaches out for lisha and lisha sits her on her lowers stomach allowing Blake to rest my phone on her chest and watch coco melon.

Whilst I go straight for my man's sitting next to him and he pulls me close and I start to cry again I so into his bare chest as he rubs and scratches my back. I cry until I'm hiccuping like a child.

By the time Malik is able to calm me down Monique walked into the room. "oh hey Aiko I didn't know you were here are you ok you look like you've been crying." i shake my head tears trickling down my face once again.

"my moms back." all of there Jaws drops they dont know alot about my mother or what she's done just that she is the reasons I have an eating disorder and that she was absolutely vile towards me.

"baby." malik says sympathetically and I start to sob again as I lean into him more and he kisses my cheek. "the worst part is she's here because of my dad that getting back together." thats when Monique and lisha gasp. "oh my god." Monique mumbles. "and she's moving in." maliks starts to rub my back.

I sit up wiping away my tears and I look at Malik with pleading eyes. "i know this is alot to ask Malik but could you keep Blake for a bit ill obviously come here alot to help out and see her but I don't want her in the same house as my mother not after what shes done to me I don't want her influencing Blake can she stay until I figure something out." he nods.

"of course she can you don't have to explain." i give him a family friendly peck on his lips. "thank you." he smiles at me tucking back the loose strands of hair.

I lean until him comfortably as I watch Blake play peak-a-boo well in her case 'tick-a-woo' with Alisha. "She beautiful isn't she." monique says on adore. "yeah she is she gets it from her daddy." i say look up at Malik and he smiles kissing my lips. "yeah and Malik gets it from me." Monique jokes and I laugh.

"of course he does your stunning." she smiles at me.