CHAPTER 15

Asking

When Aiko left I knew that she was upset from the moment I saw her walking I knew she was on the verge of tears and lisha yelling at her and my friends surrounding her and tias harsh words and lisha grabbing her just made it so much worse

"that's girls a freak." jason chuckles out. "shut the fuck up jason that girl is important to me so I won't let you stand there and call her a fucking freak." tia shoves me a way from her.

"she's important to you really you've known her for like 2 weeks." she yells at me. I lean against my car with an itching urge to fucking  smoke a blunt. "yeah tell tia why the hell Aiko is so important to you." i glare at alisha.

"what is she your side piece of something." tias asks me putting her hands on her hips I don't look at her and instead at the group of boys who I class as my friends watching it like it is TV.

"no she's not my side piece I ain't even got a fucking side chick tia your chatting shit at this point." i say. "yeah but she's worse then a side piece tho ain't she." alisha says smirking.

"ALISHA STOP BEING A FUCKING BITCH MAYBE AIKO DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FAT FUCKING MOUTH JUST BECAUSE YOUR MAD AIKO DIDNT TELL YOU DONT TAKE IT OUT ON ANYONE ELSE CAUSE I SWEAR TO GO IF MA FINDS OUT YOUR CHATTING MY BUSINESS YOUD GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED SO SHUT UP." i yell at her getting off my car. I go to walk away but tia grabs me.

"where are you going." i get out of her grip. "get the fuck off me." tyler Steps up to me. "don't talk to my sister like that man calm down"

I step back. "bro I'm really trying to be better at controlling my anger but I'm about to lose it hence why I'm walking the fuck away yet you and your fucking sister are trying to stop me. " i say calmly but it was clear I was angry.

"Malik stop It mom said your back on you fl-" I glare at her and she shuts up. "why can't you keep your mouth closed you don't gotta repeat everything you fucking here Lisha your annoying the fuck out of me and ruining everything for both me and Aiko be mad at her all you want but she was leaving it up to me to tell you your lucky you even fucking know." i say before walking away.

I get to the gym putting my shit away and putting my boxing gloves on so I can get a few punches in to cool down before going to home room in 15 minutes.

__________________

It was lunch and I was sitting with everyone and like nothing happened tia was sat on my lap Tyler and jordan across from me tia and her friends next to them and everyone else wherever. "are we ever gonna know what's up with you and that Chinese girl." jordans asks. "her names Aiko and it's up to her."

They turn around looking at Aiko her head in a book with an untouched salad that she won't eat like always. Her hair In her face and her clear glasses that are too big for her face perched on the tip of her nose. "from what I can tell shes never going to fucking talk."

"whats that supposed to mean." i say gaining some anger. "She has no friends shes there all alone with a book everyday she barely ever talks ever and she small and scrawny shes never gonna tell anyone about what's going on." Im about to blow. "what's her weight and height got to do with the fact that's she quiet and that she won't tell anyone." he shrugs. I shake my head trying to ignore his stupid fucking comment.

"babe you can't even tell me what's going on." tia asks her bottom lip sticking out and her pupils dialiting like a fucking cat. I can't lie she's cute when she does that but I really can't tell her she gotten alot of things because of that gave including 4 rounds of sex but this time I can't tell her. "i really can't tell you." i say giving her plumped lips a kiss.

"ugh why is she coming this way." Layla one of tias friend say and I look up to see a nervous Aikos slowly walking this way. She stops next to me. "can I talk to you." she asks her gaze to the floor. "is it about what I think it's about." as in the baby. She looks up at me her golden hour eyes staring at me.

"yeah I guess... Kinda of." i nod. "alright." I tap tias thigh and like she normally does I expected her to stand up. "tia get up." i tell her but she don't budge. "why can't she tell you whatever she had to tell you here." i sigh rolling my eyes. "because she said she wanted to talk to me not me and everyone ever involved with me." copying me tia rolls her eyes.

"it's literally not that serious she can say it now." this girl cant take no hint. "exactly it's not that serious so let us talk in private."  I say physically taking her off my lap and standing up. "ill be back in a sec" I say before turning toward Aiko tilting my head to the direction of the exit telling her to come on.

I walk of my pace slower then usual so I don't have to make Aiko run for me. We make it outside of the cafeteria where I lean up against the wall as she stands nervously Infront of me.

"wassup." i ask her and she fiddles with her fingers. "i um have this appointment after school it's not for the baby it's for my personal health but um what the doctors have to say might be about something that could effect the baby so I was wondering if you wanted to go... I mean you don't have to go I was more wondering if you could drop me off because it's an hour away from here and I don't have my car so I would have to walk."

Im shocked that Aiko is actually asking me seeing as she hasn't asked me for anything since I found out she was pregnant it kind of bothered me that she hasn't been asking me but at the same time I wasn't. It bothered me because I know something is going on with her pregnancy she's been looking a little paler then usual and there's bags forming under her eyes she can cover it with concealer all she wants but it's still there she looks thinner then normal and normally she's very thin and last time a check pregnancy make you bigger not smaller.

And the fact that I don't know what's happening bothers me. So now that she's asking it shockeds me but I also happy because this doctor can give me an I sight on what the fuck is happening.

"yeah of course Aiko I told you before whatever you need whatever is bothering you tell me and don't be nervous to either." she gives me a genuine smile what that I haven't seen yet.

See I'm not like my dad.