CHAPTER 12

Get your head out of your fucking ass

Once Aiko left I couldn't get her out my mind not once I knew from the moment she told me she was pregnant that it was mine but seeing that peice of paper saying that I was 99

Once Aiko left I couldn't get her out my mind not once I knew from the moment she told me she was pregnant that it was mine but seeing that peice of paper saying that I was 99.99% the father just made it more real.

And her words got to me and was on repeat. Are you willing to change for this baby?
That sentence has been fucking me up for hours now. I know her having this baby meant that fluoxetine has to be the only pills I take. I know that having this baby meant I need to cut down on the parts and stop the alcohol and drugs for good they've been my best friends since I was 13 but it needs to stop.

The Daily hook ups need to stop I can't be putting my dick in anything with a pussy I need to stop with the fighting or anything that could harm or kill me and I need to be there for Aiko and change for the better so this baby can grow with loving father.

All of a sudden im thrown to the ground the wind whipped out of my body. "whats up with you man." Jordan says as he gets off me and helps me up. "BOOKER IF YOU DONT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASS YOUR GOING TO BE REPLACED WITH THE WATER BOY DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME." we don't even have water boys anymore.

Dusting myself of I nod. "what's with you is it that Chinese girl you were talking to that's fucking with your head man." Tyler my bestfriend/tias bother asks I shake my head walking off the field taking my helmet off and squirting water in my mouth from my bottle.

"what's with her anyways your fucking her or something." he asks sitting next to me. "nah I'm with tia your sister remember." he chuckles. "your never with someone Mal you just tap and leave after a week." he says shaking his head. "I've literally been with tia for 6 months man that's not fucking and leaving that's fucking and keep on fucking g." i say.

"alright she's my sister remember I don't need that vision." he says his face holding a disgusted look. I lean forwards my arms rested on my legs as I watch the rest of the team practice. "so your telling me you ain't tapping chinese on the side or anyone else." i shake my head.

"no I haven't fucked anyone else and stop calling her chinese for fuck sake thats not her fucking name man"  I snap. "her names Aiko." i mumble. "alright now that I know her names Aiko I'll call her Aiko dang calling her chinese isn't even Bad especially if shes chinese." i kiss my teeth.

"no man it is bad because if you called me or any other black person a blacky because you didn't know their name you'd get you ass rocked and you and every other white person knows that but because she's not black and is another ethnicity it's ok? Well here's a reminder it's not and just because Aiko isn't a person who will confront you doesn't mean another person whose chinese won't so calm down with that bullshit man." i say putting my mouth guard back in.

"alright sorry man." i raise my eyebrows so he know I acknowledged his apology before heading towards the field again. I play like shit for the rest of practice earning a shit tone of threats from coach after practice. I change into my usual after practice outfit.

Before getting into my car and heading home. My mom and sister was home today. "hi mama." I say putting my bag on the floor.

"boy if you don't pick up that damn Bag  and put it in your room this slipper is going to say hello to your face." she says her hand on her hip. I smile chuckling a little as I pick up my bag "damn rude sees me sweeping the floor and puts his bag on the floors" She mumbles to herself before kissing her teeth.

I run up the stairs taking my bag and shoes off before belly flopping on my bed all of a sudden the wift my body odour catches me off guard the smell nearly giving me whiplash.

I peel myself of my bed before stripping naked I getting into my shower making sure it was hot enough to steam the room in seconds. I go under the steaming hot water. My eyes clothes as I absorb the warmth. Fuck. I'm gonna be a daddy. That's when it hits me I gotta tell my mum and alisha and obviously my extended family fuck that's when its gonna feel very very real.

Aikos fucking pregnant with my baby shes my baby mama she's gonna give my mama a grandbaby and my sisters gonna be an aunt to her bestfriends baby fuck. I mean it's better to tell my mum when Aiko is in her early stage of pregnancy then when she's about to pop. Aikos been at east valley high for 9 weeks and I've already knocker her up.

My moms in an alright mood right now so I guess tonight is a goodnight to tell them right.  Once j was done showering I get out drying and creaming my body. I put on my Calvin Kleins and a pair of sweatpants.

I look In the mirror looking at my upper body. My body is good for my age very good. Some people may even say I'm on steroids. My drugs tests would normally probably not come back clean but the reasons would never be for steroids.

"MAL DINNER" I hear lisha scream before my mom yells at her for screaming the house down. My mum has gone through alot of shit growing up and with my dad but she would never let that affect her parenting. Shes strict and harsh when needed to and no matter what happens she'll make sure we know not to mess with her. She's is a black mom after all.

I put on one of my clean under armour gym shirts. I put on my socks before running downstairs for dinner slipping and falling in the kitchen due to the freshly mopped wooden floor both my mom and alisha laugh at me but I get up and limp my sore ass to my seat as my mom dishes me a plate of curry goat  with fried dumplings and a side of mac and cheese.

Fuck now is the time to tell them.