CHAPTER 50

Plans

Ive been staying with Malik for really a month now

Ive been staying with Malik for really a month now. They were all welcoming but at some point I have to go home I don't want to though but Blake is Turing 2 in 2 months and I don't want to spend her birthday living here. Not for any specific reason I just dont want to.

That's why Monique agreed to let my mom and dad come over to talk about something serious... Moving out. Maliks in the showers whilst waiting for him and I made sure thay Blake was having a nap whilst my mom was here. The doorbell goes and I here Monique open it and give them an awkward greeting.

I just came back from the park with Blake so I was still in my outfit.

Malik walks out of the bathroom soaking wet and just in black calvin klein boxer

Malik walks out of the bathroom soaking wet and just in black calvin klein boxer. I can't take my eyes off the big bulge in his boxers and my lips curls into my mouth and my clit starts to pulsate he smirks as he witnesses me squeeze my thighs together. God I haven't had sex since the day I came home from the hospital after having Blake and jesus for the first time since I'm craving it like a starving lion.

Malik comes closer proping my legs up before spreading my legs open and sliding his body in between and taking my lips in with his. He grinds causing my panties to start to soak. I lift my knees up so I can feel more of his bulge on my pussy and I slide my sneaker covered feet up the side of his body as my acrylics claw lightly on his back. I moan into his mouth as his bulge start to grow and the grinding feels a hundred times better I move one of my hands to the back of his head as his lips move down my chin down my neck to the bit of my boob that shows before he licks all the way back up his tongue grazing my lips before if dips into my mouth and he kisses me with tongue causing my to moan and my clit to swell and pulsate and I can visibly feel my wetness against my thighs.

"I wanna fuck you so badly." he mumbles into my mouth and I jump as the door opens and lisha walks in before freezing and closing her eyes. "what do you want." maliks says irritated. "ma's down there by herself with aikos parents so hurry up before her anger gets the better of her." she walks out and maliks climbed off me before putting on sweatpants and a compression shirt seeing as he has to go gym after.

Recently Malik got a call back from the u20's telling him that he's there wide receiver if he wants to be it. Malik was shocked cause his whole life he was always the quarterback but apparently they were impressed with how fast Malik was seeing as he darted out of the stadium then back into the stadium in 10.67 seconds the fastest they ever seen they were really surprised on how well he was dodging on the field the skill that all wide receiver need so they called him in for another test and Malik said yes to being their wide receiver and now he trains everyday to maintain that title.

Once he was ready we both went downstairs and saw my parents and his mother sitting opposite eachother so me and Malik sit next to Monique. "hi baby." my dad says to me. "hi" I say before looking down. "what is this about Aiko hurry up." my mother says and I look up anger in my eyes. "shut up you don't have to be here if you don't want to be fucking leave this has nothing to do with you." my dad now looked angry.

"AIKO stop-" I cut him off going straight to my point because I no longer want then here. "i want my college funds and my trust funds. Now." my dad looked shocked.

"no your college funds is for college so you don't have to struggle with affording anything you don't need 100,000 dollars right now Aiko. And you trust fund is for when we're both dead Aiko so you don't have to struggle then either."
"your dead to me anyways." i mumble a bit to loud. The hurt in my dads eyes stings. "really Aiko after everything I've done for you all the money I've spent for your private health check ups with Dr brenan."

"WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THERE DAD. HUH" I yell fed up of this shit. "BECAUSE MY BITCH OF A MOTHER DRILLED INTO ME THAT I WAS ALWAYS FAT TO THE POINT I GAINED AN EATING DISORDER AND BECAME ANOREXIC SO THEN YOU HAD TO GET ME PRIVATE HEALTH DOCTORS AND THEN YOU GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH THE WOMAN WHO TRAUMATISED ME AND NOW YOU WANT TO SHOVE THAT DOWN MY THROAT FUCK OFF." i yell...Again.

I take in a deep breath calming down."I'm sorry for screaming and I need to calm down because my daughter is sleeping."

"my college trust fund thank you for making it but I was able to contact ucla the college that Malik is going to and see if I'm able to get an academic scholarship next year if my grades continue the way they are and they say if my grades stay this way I'm guaranteed a academic scholarship. Because I am fucking smart." i aim my last comment at my mother.

"they have my name reserved so as long as my grades continue that scholarship is mine so I don't need the money and my trust fund money I'm hoping to be very stable when you die seeing as I'm dating a future football star and the reason I want the money should make me pretty stable." i hear Malik chuckle from near the stairs where hes putting on his nike air max 270.

He comes towards his mom kissing her head "I'm going gym then football practice." he then moves towards me he leans down grabbing the back of the sofa fo stability but also caging me in. My face must have shown my anger cause he unfolds my arms,uses his finger to lift my chin and use his thumb to try and lift my angry eyebrows. Which makes me smile.

He grips my chin leans down and kisses me. He stands back up to his full height before nudging my cheek with his index knuckle like he does with Blake. "see you later." he smiles at me before grabbing his car keys and walking out.

I look back at my parents. "what do you want nearly 200,000 dollars for Aikos" my dad asks.

"i want it to move out and get my own home seeing as mother is back and you guys are clearly happy together I don't want to stop you two however Im not comfortable raising my daughter in the same house as her seeing how badly she raised me cause I never want my daughter to ever go through what I went through and it's not fair on Malik to have blakelyn full time cause I don't want her near my mom and I don't want to go back either and I've already been here for nearly a month but I just need my own space where I can raise my baby safely."

My dads breaks a little more."i don't want you to move out Aiko your not even 18 yet and I love living with my granddaughter." I'm getting frustrated.

"well you chose this dad you brought her back here. What you thought I would be OK living in the same house as the woman that gave me ptsd it was either me or her and you so clearly chose her. You didnt come after me when I left you didnt call me or text me and you can't have the best of both worlds dad were not a big happy family were a broken one get that in your head and if you want me to be happy if you even want to see your granddaughter again let me do this let me move out."

He doesn't say anything."your not moving out aiko not till you have an adult in the house and you not an adult you a 17 year old I'm not having a 17 year old and a 2 year old live in a separate house."

"Maliks 18 in fact he's Turing 19 in half a year so he's an adult." monique speaks up.