CHAPTER 30

Hospitals

Once I got to the hospital there was two officers waiting

Once I got to the hospital there was two officers waiting. "you here for the pregnant 17 year old." i give him a confused look. "yeah I'm here for a pregnant 17 year old but I don't know if it's the same one your talking about cause you look like your about to arrest me." i say backing up and giving me space between the male officer

"she's Asian looks like she 10-12 years old." yup that aiko. "yeah that's one I'm here for." he looks me up and down judgementally. The female officer pushes him aside giving me a warming smile. "sorry for his attitude what he's trying to say is that she's in room 107." i nod heading through the double doors and towards the room.

When I get there I could here to beeping of monitors from outside. I push the door open to see Aiko on the bed she had a mouth piece in her hand there was letting out some type of gas she had this pink strapped wrapped around her stomach with little monitor things hanging off it and she has an iv him her hand.

She was moaning and crying in pain so I pull a chair up next to her head and gripped the hand with the iv in it kissing it. "Malik I'm scared I'm not ready." she cried out I don't know if she was crying in pain or fear but It might have been both.

I wish I could do something to take away the pain cause I feel so useless right now. I give her a quick peck on the lips and she gives me a small smile after. "you are seriously sweaty." i laugh at her. "that's because I just did 3 hours of mostly running and intense cardio."

She smiles at me. "did it go well." i shrug. "well I felt like I wasn't doing my best but then they kinda freaked out when I mentioned my unborn child then I got your phone call and they got mad because I wasn't meant to have my phone then I dropped water everywhere tripped on my two feet and other guys feet then ran out ran back in then ran out half way through the tournament."

She laughs but then gasp."oh my god know that was important to you I'm so sorry I feel like I ruined it for you." She says before sobbing. I wipe her tears away. "no. No. No I rather be with you right now then at the tournament you and my daughter are more important to me then the u20's."

"ok miss Shu I'm just gonna measure how dialated you are now that your officially induced and then we can go from there." a nurse says with a small smile before her eyes go onto mine and she looks me up and down before her eyes linger on my crotch area. She's hot really hot but right now isn't the time to be hard so I clear my throat.

She snaps out of it putting on her gloves and some gel looking thing on her fingers she then puts aikos feet on these stands and I couldn't see what she was doing but Aiko gasps and held onto my hand tighter she had an uncomfortable look on her face but she held it together. The woman stands back up taking off her gloves and throwing them in a disposal and Aiko puts her legs back down.

"you are 10 centimeters dilated so you are ready to push I'm gonna call a few more nurses in and we will start." aiko nods and the nurse gives her one last smile before walking out.

"what did that woman do to you." i ask her trying to steer her mind away from pushing out a baby any minute. "She um she stuck her fingers up my vagina to measure how far apart my cervical walls are from eachother cause the further away the better." my jaw drops. "She stuck her fingers in your pussy seriously? Not even a tool or something her fingers.!?"

Aiko laughs at me "you should probably phone your mom tell her whats going on and could you try my dad whilst your at it." i nod leaving the room and to the wait area to call my ma.

"hey baby how's the tournament going." she ask excitement laced in her voice. "um I'm not there anymore I had to rush over to the hospital Aikos about to give birth somethings wrong with the baby maybe shes in distressed I don't know neither does the doctors but they hope they can figure it out once she's born." i hear my mother gasp. "oh my gosh that's Terrible Malik I'm gonna pray for our baby OK.do you want me to come down there do you need anything."

"you don't have to come ma were alright for now but I'll keep you posted." there was silence for a few seconds. "OK... OK baby I love you." i say a quick I love you too before hanging up and calling Aikos dad.

I phone him 4 time and he didn't pick up I was gonna go tell Aiko that but the doors to the hospital bursted open and Mr nakamura rushed inside. I go up to him and he's looked stressed and panicked. "where is she is she OK." he asks out of breath.

I nod at him. "she's fine she's about to give birth like right now because there something wrong with my baby but she's OK." he nods. "I'm not leaving until I know my daughter is fully ok." he walks over to a chair sitting on it. "that's fine I'll come out and give you update."

He nods and with a smile I walk back through the double doors and into aikos room. When I got in they had removed all the blankets from the bed and aiko was layed down her gown only covering her stomach so her breasts were out. Her foots were on these foot stalls and she was already pushing.

I hold onto her hand for support as she pushed so she knew she wasn't alone with this.