CHAPTER 23

The Booker house

Once I got home I quickly did and outfit swap and took my hair out of the tight bun and let it flow down my back

Once I got home I quickly did and outfit swap and took my hair out of the tight bun and let it flow down my back. I also took my contact lenses out and swapped it for my clear glasses. I then put some sweatpants on so my little pudge didn't get so squashed

Once I was changed I went downstairs to see my dad waiting for me he was changed and showered he had a black tight turtle neck on and black pants and her paired it with a black belt

Once I was changed I went downstairs to see my dad waiting for me he was changed and showered he had a black tight turtle neck on and black pants and her paired it with a black belt.I got my phone out of my school bag and we got in the car driving to the Booker house.

My dad knocked on the door whilst I hid behind him. "hey come in." i hear Maliks voice my dad steps in and I follow him my head down so my hair could hide the sides of my face. We made it to the living room where we sat with alisha and Malik in an awkward silence.

"my ma's in the kitchen she should be done in a little." Alisha says with a smile. I was quite cold so I move closer to my dad and he wraps a protective arm around me. I see Alisha face drop like she was sad seeing me and my father like this. I don't know why that would happen maybe something happend to hers.

After a few minutes there mother came in and say in between Alisha and Malik opposite me and my dad. She sees me my arms wrapped around myself and cuddled into my dad side. "oh are you cold I'll turn the heat up."

"no no please don't." My dad says sitting straight and taking me off his side. "Aiko I told you to bring jacket." he tells me as he took his jacket off and wrapped it around my body.

I sit straight cuddling the jackets as I cross my leg over the other and my dad man's spreads next to me. "anyways Aiko my names Monique and as you can tell I'm Alisha and Maliks mother." i give her a smile.

"nice to finally meet you this is my dad." i say looking towards my dad who was blanked out. "he has little attention span." i nudge my father and her looks up. "huh." he says And Alisha and Monique laugh as Malik just didn't seem happy at all.

"父亲自己说 " (daddy pay attention introduce yourself.) i tell him. "oh sorry my names Kaito nakamura." monique nods oddly fascinated in my father.

"so Aiko your 13 week pregnant." i nod. "have you gone to any scans or seen the baby." i freeze looking at Malik before shaking my head no. "it's been a really hectic 13 weeks so I never really thought about going to see the baby." she looks at me suspiciously. "how come your so small for nearly 4 months pregnant I mean that's nearly half way."

That's when Malik sits up. "ma why would you asks that." i swallow the lump in my throat and my dad squeezes my hand encouragingly. "no it's OK it's a valid question." my throat drys up and I look over at Alisha

"well um I struggle with anorexia and I have since I lived in connecticut it quite severe and its not something I thought I could control so when I found out i was pregnant I had a check up with my health specialist who told me how it's a miracle that I'm pregnant because at my stage of anorexia I'm meant to be infertile and also said that if I don't eat Im most likely going to have a miscarriage so I'm starting to eat slowly but it's quite hard because every time I do I throw up so my baby is so small because it's not getting the right nutrition it needs to go but I'm trying I really am."

I look at Malik for a split second before looking down trying to hide the tears that want to roll down and when they do I wipe them away. My dad pulls me in kissing my head."爱子嘘,你会没事的,宝宝也是,所以别哭了,我的爱人 "(Aiko shush it's going to be OK your going to be OK and so is the baby so stop crying my love.)

My dad tells me running his fingers through my hair and I nod. I lift my head up wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry." i tell them. "no it's OK I'm so sorry for asking." "it's ok you were curious you didn't know." i tell her with a smile before looking at Malik who was just sad. He looks up at me.

"you OK." i ask him and he shrugs. "yeah I'm fine don't worry about me." i nod and it goes silent. "so how is this Co parenting thing gonna work." Monique asks. Before I could say that we haven't discussed it Malik speaks up. "I get the baby on weekends Aiko has the baby weekdays I'll come over after school to help her but shes having the baby on weekends for the first 3 months of its life and I'll go over to help." i so did not agree to that be do you know what it's better then having a no show baby daddy.

"yeah that's the arrangement." i add and Monique nods. "so what about financials" once again Malik speaks up. "seeing as the baby's living at both houses we pay for what the baby has at our own house but seeing as Aiko Is having the baby 3 more days a week then I am and she's having the baby for the first 3 months at her house I'll give her money whenever she needs it." he has put a lot of though into this.

"yeah we can do that." Monique nods "another question how the hell are you guys getting this money and Aiko you can't work whilst pregnant well not after you hit 6 months and your already nearly 4." ah shit.

"Aiko will work winter break to earn money then I give Aiko her saving money that I put money in since baby then when baby In day care Aiko do it herself and get money." i nod I like that plan. "do you understand my English is no good." my dad asks.

Monique gives him a smile. "yeah I understand don't worry about It." "so um is aikos mom joining us later or..." i look at my dad and he didn't look phased about the question.

"um no my mom's not here." her face drops. "I'm so sorry for you lost." i giggle a little cause my mother's not dead. "she's not dead but she might as well be." my dad answers. "papa you can't say that." i say. "horrible fucking crazy woman." my eyes widen cause I've never heard my dad swear. "sorry for his language but um she's in connecticut." i tell her with a smile.

"last time we checked anyways hope she's in China far far away or dead in ditch either works for me." my jaw drops. "papa." i tell him as in shut up. "sorry no more talk." he says pretending to zip his mouth shut.

I just look at there shocked and confused faces and give them a smile. We spend the next few hours at the Booker house just getting to know eachother and talking about the baby I was able to eat some food before throwing it back up. Both Malik and my father forced me to eat more after and Malik did his trick on my before I could throw the plate back up.

Besides the throwing up part I think everyone had a good time.