CHAPTER 45

Good times and goodbyes

By the time we opened most the presents and agreed to open the rest another day so she wasn't overwhelmed, thanked everyone and watch my one year old daughter destroy a perfectly good cake before everyone enjoyed the actual birthday cake my dad st...

By the time we opened most the presents and agreed to open the rest another day so she wasn't overwhelmed, thanked everyone and watch my one year old daughter destroy a perfectly good cake before everyone enjoyed the actual birthday cake my dad still wasn't here.

We were all settled down now as it was late. Blake was down for the night in her room and everyone was outside in there own conversation as music was still blaring. I was sat on Malik knee my heels off and under the table. And I run my acrylics over his waves.

"so how do you like the family so far." chris asks and I nod. "i like it you all seem really close and I like that." i nod and and can feel Maliks eyes on me. "Do you think you'd ever be jealous if Malik ends up marrying another girl and him his wife and Blakelyn all have the same second name are you ever gonna feel left out or like regretful of not like getting with Malik or not have the same second name." i shrug.

"maybe. when I'm older. I don't know. right now Im not jealous or anything that I don't have the same Second name as my daughter because I'm still young you know I'm 17 I'm bound to not have the same second name and I don't regret it for not even one second for putting Booker as her last name because I don't have my dad's second name I have my mom's and everytime someone says my second name I hate it it just bugs me and the fact that my dad has to explain why he doesn't have the same second name as his daughter I know it annoys him because it annoys me too."

"how come you have your mom's second name if you don't mind me asking." layton ask but before I can answer an accent interrupts me. "cause her mother's crazy and out of her mind." i turn towards the entrance to see my dad he was dressed nicely but also casual.

His his hair styled yet still naturally messy he had an all black turtle neck on it was form fitting and showed that he worked In a gym he had plack pants on with a black belt

And to top it all off he's wearing the new jordans I brought for Christmas that was matching with his granddaughter. I get up tip toeing bare foot across the warms grass before I was in my father arms in a hug. "nice to see you again Kaito you taking care of yourself." Monique asks my dad and he gives her a smile in return.

"I'm doing very well thank you." my dad moves to Malik with a smile giving him a friendly nod which Malik Retaliates. "did you have a good time baby." he asks me kissing my temple and I nod. "wheres my dumpling." i giggle. "she's sleeping she's staying the night."
"wait Aiko this is your dad." i turn around staring at becky "yeah this is my dad Kaito why?" She shakes her head.

"no thay can't be right he's well fit." manisha smacks her lightly telling her she's being rude whilst she blushed lightly. "no ma I'm serious he must be like what 45 and he looks like he's in his 20 and hes so fine." i start blushing in embarrassment and my dad has no clue what she's talking about cause all he knows is fine is a mood.

"yeah I am fine." he smiles and I laugh. "no papa. 其意甚善,如有吸引力焉 " (she means fine as in attractive.)
Ignoring becky he just laughs it off. "I'm not 45 I'm 33 I had Aiko when I was 16"
"oh so I guess teen pregnancy just runs in the family." alisha snarcly remarks. "i guess it does." i fake and and laugh before rolling my eyes.

"Aiko wheres shoes put shoes on." i squeal as my dad carrys me to am empty seat like a weigh nothing. He bends Infront of me grabbing my heels and doing them up for me before helping me stand back up.

"ready to go." he asks me and I nod but the music cuts out and a robotic sound feels the speakers. "there is movement in baby blakelyns room." Malik takes his phone logging into her baby monitor app to see her standing the the crib whining with her pacy in her mouth.

"lemme go feed her real quick and then we will leave." i tell my dad as I walk back into the house and into blakes room. "hi baby." i say with a smile and she smiles back her pacy barely in her mouth her hair whild and free. She lifts her arms up so I pick her up walking to the rocking chair and letting one of my boobs out and she latches on eating immediately as I rock back and forth hopefully putting her back to sleep as she eats. I stare out the window and the stars and the clear night sky.

I tap her bum lightly, comfortingly as she's starts to drift to sleep in my arms. I kiss her forehead. When her eyes close and her body goes limp I stand up slowly putting her back in her crib and she stirs until she's in a comfy position her eyes still close.

I put her white noise machine back on and walk out and back outside where my dad was talking to Monique I stand behind his chair putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm ready to go now." i yawn out. And my dad stands up. I hug Monique goodbye before moving to Malik. "see you tomorrow big head." he laughs at me kissing my cheek.

We pull away from eachother and I stand next to my dad as I wave everyone else good bye before my dad puts an arms around my shoulder and we walk through the house and out the front door and too his car. I lean my head against the window as he pulls out of the driveway and before we could even hit the main road I was already fast asleep.

That rocking chair must be magical or something.