CHAPTER 48

All I wanted was you

"tia can I talk to you for a sec" I ask making sure not to raise my voice or give away any negative emotion

"tia can I talk to you for a sec" I ask making sure not to raise my voice or give away any negative emotion. She nods taking the last sip of her water before getting off my lap I stand after her reaching over the table to nudge blankes cheek with my knuckle and she smiles with her pacy in and I smile back before walking off with tia.

"what's up." shes asks leaning against the wall. "look this isn't because of anything you've done and I've got nothing against you tia-"

"I know what you gonna say and I understand I'm pretty sure the feelings have been gone way before blakelyn was even born and I don't understand why I was so keen on keeping you for so long Malik you were horrible to me you cheated on me you yelled at me you were a bad boyfriend however your not a bad dad and you not a bad human and I'm happy for you I know you've got feelings for Aiko and I must say how could you not she's sweet and very pretty and you two have the sweetest cutest daughter and at this point I feel like I'm in the way of a perfect family I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. You two love each other and deserves eachother so yes Malik we can be done you were a good fuck I must say but you are no longer mine you haven't been for a long time and thats OK because I've met someone else I love them and they've changed me for the better made me see a clearer picture and I'm happy and I'm also sorry for the way I've treated Aiko and I know she knows I'm sorry deep down. So be good to her Malik and don't cheat on her because she's not me she won't stand it and cheating on her will make you lose more then you think more then just her and more then just your daughter."

She kisses me on the cheeks before giving me a genuine smile. "friends." She sticks her hand out. I take it giving it a firm shake whilst also nodding. "now please go get with Aiko cause the sexual tension between you two are too strong for me to handle." she giggles and I smile and we both walk back into the cafeteria.

I sit back down and tia finds and empty chair near her friends. "hey Aiko I hope you know that I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you it wasn't right and I'm so sorry." tia says shocking the whole table Aiko gives her a real smile. "i know tia don't worry about it I forgave you a long time ago." blake whines in Alishas arms and I stand up grabbing Blake from over the table which makes her scrunch her legs up not on purpose I pull her close to me before sitting back down.

I let her stand on my lap whisky I hold under her arms so she doesn't fall. She plays with my nose and u scrunch it make her let out the cutest giggle ever. She slaps her hands over her eyes her way of playing peak-a-boo and when she uncovers them and I pull a funny face that make her leans back in my arms her head falling back as she lets out a scream of laughter before laughing so hard it's make me laugh.

"daddy." she laughs out. "is daddy being silly." i ask her and she doesn't answer she just throws herself on me hugging me and aiko awes at us. She turns her head out of the crook of my necks facing the table and I pat her back lightly in a rhythm. "tia can you hold her for a sec." she reaches out and I give her blake and she plays along with blake.

The look on Aikos fave wasn't one I like to see she's clearly not a fan of blake playing with my 'girlfriend' I stand up grabbig Aikos hand and making her follow me. Once we're in the hall and push her gently into the nearest wall caging her in a kissing her.

Her hands fly to my cheeks and I deepen the kiss leaning my semi into her stomach. I pull away from her. "things ended with tia she's with someone else and she's happy for me were friends and I can tell she's changed." she nods. "ok"

I push myself of her. "She helped me realise something" She looks at me "She helped me realise that I love you that I have for a long time she helped me realise that all I've wanted was you and that I'm crazy for you. I've never had a real relationship yet you make me want to start I seriously want to be with you Aiko I want to be a family with you and give you more of my children if you want them and I want to grow old with you."

I look at her waiting for her to answer."i can't."she shakes her head."i can't do this anymore." My heart sinks. "do what Aiko." "act like I don't want you like seeing you doesn't phase me act like I don't have to change my underwear 4 times a day because if you."

I laugh. "no its not funny Malik... I love you too and I was waiting for you to come to your senses because seeing you with tia was slowly breaking me and I didn't know how long I could bare it for." i smile at her kissing her once again.

"good I'm glad you love me back." i say interlocking our hands as I stare at them. "so what does this mean Mal... no more games." i shake my head. "no more baby your my girl now." she smiles. "and your my man." shes says in a fake seductive voice that makes me burst out laughing and she giggles.

"mhm I am your man Koko" I say leaning down a kissing her with tongue. The bells rings and I groan pulling away. I step back a few steps allowing her to push herself off the wall. "let's go get our daughter." we walk back into the cafeteria and aiko gives tia a smile before thanking for more then just looking after Blake. She puts Blake on her hip and blakes bag over her shoulder. She puts her school back into blakes car seat and carry it in her hand.

"wait do you want me to take her next lesson I can if you want." i kiss blakes cheeks as she layed her head on Aikos shoulder. "fuck I can't I have gym."
"it's fine mal I've got her." i nod. She pecks my lips before walking away

finally my life's complete.