CHAPTER 9

The fear

During detention my leg was bouncing non stop whilst my eyes couldn't pull themselves away from the clock

During detention my leg was bouncing non stop whilst my eyes couldn't pull themselves away from the clock. "OK detentions over. Don't let me see these faces again in here."  yadiyadiyada all crap half these people are in here everyday.

I grab my stuff and skidadle my way out of there. But like always apparently I just happen to be face to face with goldie locks and the 3 bears. I sigh."I'm not gonna hurt you gosh." She rolls her eyes. "Malik has been off with me since that comment but I thought maybe if you told him that I apologised he'd be fine with me again." Malik that's my baby daddys name. Not bad. Better then johnny.

"why would I do that you didn't apologise." i cross my arms. "for fuck sakes." she mumbles. "look I'm sorry for the racist comment OK I just didn't know your name but I knew where you were from so I just called you by your country name I didn't mean to be offensive." but she did tho she said it in a tone that made it seem racist and clearly Malik agreed with me.

EW I can't call him Malik it don't sit right BD sounds better and it's only two letters."now that I apologised go tell malik that I apologised but after that if you even stare at my man I'm gonna fucking hurt you do you understand." i nod.

Of course I'm not gonna listen he's my fucking BD and until we decide what the fuck were doing with this fucking baby I ain't staying away because if I have this baby it's gonna have a fucking father if the father likes it or not. She gives me a fake smile "good bye now." i give her a confused stare  before walking out of the school half expecting malik to be there seeing as I'm running over by 15 minute due to his girlfriend.

I go round the school till I see the football field I walk up passing the running tracks and stand right at the edge of the field. A few of the guys spot me looking me up and down or giving me dirty looks before going back to whatever the hell there doing I spot malik and he spots me doing a double take before jogging towards me his mouth guard hanging out his mouth whilst he chewed on it.

"what you doing here." he asks he was sweaty but hot. "we have that appointment thing." i say stuttering my words. I booked an appointment after our conversation for after school at 5 it's now 4:20. "oh shit yeah wait here I be back in five."

"WHERE YOU GOING BOOKER PRACTICE AIN'T OVER GET BACK ON THE FIELD." malik don't listen as he jogs into I'm guessing the changing room doors. The coach and the rest of his team glare at me like it was my fault. I turn around and go and sit on the bleacher.

The coach and 2 other players come up to me. I've seen the 2 players before hanging with BD at lunch but I don't know there names. "listen this ain't exactly a closed practice so you can come and watch anytime you want most of the players girlfriend do." the brunette headed with beautiful grey eyes say pointing to a group of girls further up the bleachers.

"but if you're going to come here during my practice time do not distract my players worse don't make my players cut practice early especially the player that this whole game is revolved around do you understand." the coach says bending to my level his eye contact strong and intimidating.

I nod, "I-I'm sorry it won't happen again." another one of the players speak up he had dirty blonde hair nearly brown and dominating deep blue eyes. "who even are you Ive never seen you before and I've definitely not seen you with malik you must be important to him for you to make him skip practice he never skips practice." they all looked at me for an answer.

"She not your concern so stop bombarding her." My BD says as he walks up to us in a skin tight short-sleeved black under armour shirt that stuck to him like skin defining his abs and beautiful pecs he also wore grey swear pants and yeezy foam runners. He had a duffle  bag in his hand most likely his gear.

"let's go." he says to me in a harsh tone. I get up quickly grabbing my bag he didn't even stop to wait for me so I literally basically have to run to catch up with him dick head and when I do catch up to him I have to walk at my fastest pace he has long fucking legs and a long stride plus he naturally walks fast.

"can you slow down I'm pregnant for fuck sake." he comes to a complete halt. He drops his bag grabbing my shoulders roughly as he shoves me Infront of him my lower arms come up instinctly. He shakes me one time. "what the fuck is your problem huh." he yells at me his face visibly angry. Hes holding me so hard right now his knuckles must be a shade of white.

"why would you say that out loud don't fucking say that." he shakes me again. "i know that your pregnant but i don't know it's mine so don't go shouting like I'm gonna make a difference for you and I told you not to tell people and your lucky no one heard." he whisper yells his jaw ticking and his teeth grinding.

Fear is covering my face my eyes watering and I feel a tear escape not because of his words but because of how angry he is that it's scaring me and the face that his fingers are digging into my skin and his grip is hard and burning. "do you fucking understand." he asks like the fact that I'm crying isn't a sign that he needs to fucking stop he shakes me again like I'm a fucking rag doll.

"y-your hurting me." i say trying mt best to not fucking cry. He looks around realising half his team mates are staring at him. He looks at me probably realising a tear has rolled down my face and I'm the verge of full blown crying.

He let's go off me. And I look at my arms to see both his hand prints red and imprinted. His his finger prints where his fingers were digging into my skin was already bruising and turning a shade of purple. "fuck." he says fear on his face now. "can we just go please" I say.

We get to his car and he throws his bag in the back and I sit in the passenger seat leaning my head on the window as I finally let go as I try my best to cry in silence.