CHAPTER 8

Telling the dad

After my shower I just sat on my bed contemplating the whole thing

After my shower I just sat on my bed contemplating the whole thing. Naked in a towel. Once my brain finally snapped out of the overthinking ride. I grabbed my phone seeing it was 8:20 and homeroom is at 8:57 fuck sake.

I rummage through my closet throwing together the first outfit I could find.

I put on my plain white jordan 1s with my Pink nike socks

I put on my plain white jordan 1s with my Pink nike socks. I grab my school bag slinging it over my shoulder. I walk downstairs but my dad wasn't there. I shrug before leaving.

I get to school at 9:32 nearly half way through advanced calc I open the door and simultaneously everyone's head snapped towards me it was a whole ass jumpscare. "Miss shu you are 32 minutes late to my lesson care to explain why." miss Panam tells me putting down the piece of chalk and crossing her arms. "I'm so sorry I woke up-my alarm clock stopped working."

What the actual fuck is wrong with me. Her eye brow raises in suspicious. "apology accepted not like I believe you but because it is protocol I am giving you detention please sit down and make sure It don't happen again."

Wow doesn't this day just keep getting better.

___________________

It finally reached lunch after what felt like 7000 hours. I was hungry until I walked In and saw the father of my baby sitting with a large amount of people and a blonde girl on his lap clueless of his child I'm carrying and I quite literally have to tell him.

I'm not so hungry anymore actually I think I'm going to fucking throw my ass up. His eyes look up locking with mine as confusion crosses his face for a split second. I look back down at the salad Infront of me stabbing a crouton with my fork before letting it slide off.

I look up to see my bd gone. Fuck actually this could be good. I get up. Walking out the exit of the cafeteria I look to my left and my right until I. Spot him head out the back entrance I speed up until I reach the same door but I freeze as my hand reaches the cold metal. What the fuck am I doing I'm so unprepared for this.

But it's now or never cause when he goes back to his friends I'm never gonna have the courage to walk up to him and talk to him we can all thank my good friend social anxiety for that. I push the metal causing the door to open.

As soon as I walk out the pungent smell of tobacco and whatever fucked up chemical lingered. My bd was there resting against the wall his foot against It. He had a cig resting between his fingers and his mouth slightly ajar letting the gross smoke slowly fall out his mouth.

"is there a reason why your following me." he asks not even looking at me. "hi I'm Aiko Shu we kinda met at the Halloween party." he sighs "is there a reason your telling me this I met a lot of people at my party so if your expecting me to remember you from that vague detail your gonna have to be a little bit more specific darling."

Oh a dickhead well isn't this lovely. "we had sex is that detailed enough for you." he let's out another cloud if smoke. "oh that's where your familiar from look I'm not into this whole relationship thing so if your looking for one-" for god sakes.

"can you stop being a fucking cocky asshole." i say crossing my arms. "can you tell me what the fuck you want so you can hurry up and leave me the fuck alone."

"im pregnant you prick." that's one way to put it. A shock look crossed his face but like before it quickly vanished. "and I'm meant to fucking believe that it's mine how do I know your not putting that Asian pussy on any dick you come across."  he drops his cigarette stepping on it before crossing his arm.

Hes such a fucking dick why did I even tell him. "cause I even told you before you put it in that I was a virgin." i argue. "an how do I know you didn't fuck somebody else the next day or straight after." i glare at him.

"what do you want me to do to prove to you that I'm pregnant and it's yours." he pushes himself off the walls. "dna test can you get one whilst pregnant." i nod. "yeah at 7 weeks." he looks me up and down "and how far are you." can this guy not do maths. "7 weeks." he nods. "we'll get one today after school I'll take you" he asks... Well tells. I nod. "i have detention tho." i tell him and his eye brow raises.

"I have football practice anyways...but from now to the time before we get the results don't talk to me or mention your baby and my name in the same sentence got it." denial is a river in Egypt... "ok... I won't say a word about it."

Not because he tells me to but because I don't want anyone to know. I wrap my arms around myself. "anything else you want." i shake my head. "then why you still here." i roll my eyes turning around and going back inside.

As soon as I walk in I bump into the blonde that was on my bd's lap and she was walking with 3 other girl. "watch it china" classic I'm not much of a fighter I must say but when it comes to racism I happily beat your ass but I can't now cause I'm pregnant. I feel a present from behind me one that was taller then me because there heart best was close to my ear one that smelt like cologne and tobacco.

"tia watch your mouth with all that racist shit man it ain't cool cause if you ever say some shit like that to anyone with any sort of colour if that's Asian or fucking black in coming for you." i turn around seeing my bd of course hes there so much for not talking to me until the dna test.

"baby why are you picking her side? Are you cheating on me with her." She quite literally whines before giving me the worst glare. "no I'm not cheating on you and no I'm not choosing her side I'm just not gonna allow you to be a racist cause I don't fuck with racist people." once rhay was said the present from behind me dissappears the warmth I got from his closeness gone along with his addicting scent.

Fuck how am I already in baby mama drama.