CHAPTER 28

A shit ton of pain with a hint of a problem

Its 6pm on a Friday evening. I'm sat on the couch with a pack of takis binge watching jane the virgin all alone. My dad was yet again working like we haven't gotten unlimited money thank you too the 13 year old whiz kid who was my dad who made my grand mother open and investment account in china with my father's pocket money.

Now weve got a lot of money thanks again to the currency that made china's currency higher then Americas so when we changed the currency to dollars we had more then expected. Anyways I got side tracked. My dad's working at the gym for the next 4 hours because it's a 24 hour gym and Maliks got an important football tournament for the under 20's football league that starts in half and hour so he's most likely doing the warm ups.

He wanted to stay with me but with the pressure of the coach that basically yelled at him and said he can't leave cause the game decides his future in football and me who told him I was 7 months not 9 and that I'd be fine and of course tia who was In his ear about spending time with me instead of the team and her, drove him over the edge and forced him to leave my house to get ready for the game.

As I munch on my last taki I felt a pain in my lower stomach that caused me to jump. "ow" I let out. I push my self up before rubbing my stomach. "ow baby girl that hurt." i mumble. Another shooting pain occurs. OK either the takis aren't sitting well or I'm having a braxton hick neither way it hurts.

I sit there for a good 30 minutes the pain increasing each second. At this point my body's shaking I'm sweating and I'm sitting here with only my sweatpants on because I'm so hot I'm over heating. I called my dad because I no longer think it's a braxton hicks and I really need to go to the hospital because the pain is over bearing but he hasn't answered.

Ive phoned Malik and he hasn't answered either so now I'm stuck on the couch unable to move or get in contact with anyone and I'm in pain a lot of it.

My back arches as I let out a blood boiling scream In pain before letting out a few sobs. "oh god oh my fucking god." i moan out. It is now that I wish I forced Malik to stay cause I have no clue what to do except for sit here and endure the pain.

2 hours, 60 unanswered calls from my dad and 75 from Malik later.The pain is increasing for a longer period of time I'm getting them twice every minute 25 seconds each with a 10 second break in between. Yeah I've counted there not much I can do I've tried to get up but it hurts my back and my stomach and it causes the pain to increase.

Tears are running down my face like a water full and my breathing is unsteady shaky and out of control. I've tried to calm myself down but the pain isnt helping now one bit. I've been screaming this house down in pain for 2 hours and 30 minutes maliks tournament is no where near finished and my dads shift end in 2 and a half hours and even then he normally gets dinner for us both before coming home.

There was a knock on the door but I couldn't get up. "LAPD OPEN UP." what the actual fuck. Just then another shooting pain come and me being distracted did not help causing me to scream yet again. I hear a bang before a man and woman comes charging in guns pointing.

I put my hands in surrender as I try to breathe through my pain but of course it doesn't help. They put there guns down and stare at me. "can you tell us whats going on ma'am." the male officer asks. "i-I don't know I'm getting pain in my stomach and B-back I-it's been happening for nearly three hours I can't move and it's hurts so bad." i say before yet another one comes and I let our a scream along with a sob.

The woman comes and kneels down Infront of me grabbing my shaking hands. "are you in labour." those 4 words have my heart dropping no I can't be not right now. I shake my head, "i can't be I'm only 7 months." i squeeze her hands as another pains comes along. "FUCK." I scream in pain. "well we had a noise complaint so if you keep the screaming down that would he great." the male officer says kinda rudely before pulling his partner up to leave.

The woman smacks his hand. "we can't leave her like this." she tells him shaking her head. "look how young she looks." the male officer stays over at my sweaty body. "yeah she looks like shes 10 her pregnancy cannot have been willing she looks like a minor." my mouth drops open what the fuck is his problem he can't just say stuff like that.

To be fair your in white sweatpants and a sports bra that has little cartoon strawberrys on it and you have strawberry shortcake cartoon character fluffy socks on.

"How old are you sweet heart" the woman says extra sweetly this time. "I'm 17 not 10 I know Im still young but my pregnancy is legal and I gave consent when I was conceiving my daughter thank you very much." i glare at the man before another agonising pain came along.

"OK were gonna take you to the hospital." the woman gets off her knees and both officers help me off the chair and into the car it hurt like a bitch but once I was in the back seat I was OK.

I scream in pain the whole ride to the hospital but atleast I made it right?