"heard your the new wide reciever for the bruins can't wait to see my cuz on TV." i nod smiling. "difficult but yeah also a u20 player meaning I got scouts all over me hopefully I'm playing for a good team in a year or so hopefully close to home so I don't have to leave my daughter for a long time." i tell them and the congratulate me.

My mom walks in "where Aiko."my ma asks concerned with a freshly woken up blake on her hip. "shes not feeling to good so she's staying in bed."
"oh ill have to make her some soup then is she OK enough to be around blake she wants milk." shit. I reach my arms out for my daughter who my ma happily passes me and she she's sits on my lap legs on either side of mine as she leans her tired head on my chest and I mess with her frizzled afro.

"you don't have to make Aiko soup ma." she gives me a confused look. "but you just said that she was sick."  I nod. "she is but she don't want soup."
"don't be dumb Malik she's sick she needs soup to feel better and it's rude of you to leave her up there by herself when she sick she could have a really bad fever."
I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh.

"she's doesn't need it ma I promise just leave her to get better on her own." she looks like shes about to hit me. "I'm two seconds away from smacking you around the head don't be so disrespectful to her like that." i look to my cousins for help seeing as they're snickering so they know my situation.

I see my ma heading for the stairs. "NO... I mean let's just leave her alone she'd tell me if she wants soup." My ma looks angry but walks to the kitchen.
"fuck sake." i mumble after taking a breathe.

"you've been fucking." my cousin jj sings and I flip him off. "that is so gross is that what all that noise was last night." my sister says grossed out and I nod and she gags. "look yeah I tried to tell her to be quiet-" she hits me telling me to stop talking.

"I mean what did you think it was."shanice laughs and lisha shrugs. "i thought he was watching porn" I give her a confused look. "and that's any better how?" she shrugs again. "1. It not my bestfriend screaming my brothers name 2. Your not the cause of the screaming and 3.its not live its video."

"so you two together then."shaun asks and I nod."dang that's crazy I feel like I've been through this journey with you." i shake my head laughing and shanice shakes her head. "how we havent seen him in like 10 months." shaun rolls his eyes.
"we were round here 4 days after blake was born also same day he fucked his baby ma after conceiving blake and in fact she was upstairs recovering when we were here that's a journey g." i laugh at him.

"more like coincident." i pick blake up putting her on the floors so she can play on her little music mat. Just then Aiko limps down the stairs in my boxers and I small tank top.

She also had a pair of my socks on and I can't lie I want to see her like this more she said that she can't take me today but if she carrys on like this I'm gonna fuck her right now

She also had a pair of my socks on and I can't lie I want to see her like this more she said that she can't take me today but if she carrys on like this I'm gonna fuck her right now. I slouch down bucking my hips to try and stop an erection from growing. But she takes me manspreading as in invitation to sit on my laps her feet on my left leg she she was in a ball whilst her head resting in the crook of my neck.

I run my fingers over a silky smooth legs and breathe in her scent a sweet fruity smell.. The smell of home. "AIKO how are you we heard that your really sick." she tenses before nodding. "yeah I am." she fake coughs and my cousins burst into laughter. "no need to lie we know that your got completely fucked by my brother and had to rest for a while because of it." lisha spills and Aikos gasps sitting up on my lap.

She hits my chest as she grows red. "why would you tell them that dipshit thats so embarrassing omg." she whines hiding her face with her hand. "i didn't they figured out when my ma was determined to make yoh some soup for your illness." i tell her and her hand flies up to her chest her head tilting.

"omg soup sounds so good right now with some really crunchy toast that would be like an orgasm for my stomach." she moves her hand to her stomach. "I'm pretty sure you had enough orgasms to last you a while Aiko." lisha says and Aiko laugh.

"oh yeah it was so good I saw stars I actually thought I was in heaven my vagina felt so full and complete with your brother inside of me." aiko teases lisha watching Alishas tense a fill with cringe and disgust and aiko laughs.

Aiko leans back into me and continue to play with her legs sliding my hand between her legs and resting it between her inner thighs letting her warm legs warm up my hands. She stretches out her legs sitting forward on my lap and picks Blake up off her mat holding her and smothering her with kisses causing Blake to laugh.

"look at your beautiful hair blakelyn." aiko smiles messing with her hair. I mess with aikos hair causing her to look over her shoulder with a smile. "i love you." i tell her "I love you too baby." she leans back on me allowing me to kiss her on the lips before she sits back up and shaun awes.

"awe how cute" I smirk. "fuck off"