Part Three: Chapter 103

His lips slowly moved against mine. I was pressing myself against him as much as I could. For some reason, it felt like I wasn't close enough. I felt my skin burning as time went on. His lips dug into my jaw before meeting my neck.

"Devour me..." I moaned in his ear while wrapping my arms around his neck. "Devour every inch of me..."

"Are you sure about that?" he pulled me into his lap and picked me up. Yohan carried me to our bed and then laid me on the sheets. "Is that really what you want?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Heh..." he raised my legs kissing my ankles. His lips met the soles of my feet.

"What are you doing?" I watched him kiss my feet. "I thought...you were going to devour me...?"

Yohan smirked before kissing my calf. "I am, aren't I?" he kissed the top of my knees before spreading my legs. His cock was bulging through his trousers.

The girth.

Yohan slipped my undergarments down my legs. Licking his middle finger, he rubbed my clit. His finger slid between my lips. He stroked my walls, exploring my insides.

I moaned softly, reaching for his wrist. Feeling his wrist move back and forth only added to the sensation of his fingers stroking inside of me. I gave a soft yelp as he drummed at my spot in a teasing manner.

"M-More..." I moaned while arching my back. "More...more..."

"More?" he lowered his lips to my neck. He kissed my collarbone and unfastened my robe with his free hand. His lips met my breasts. He sucked my nipples. His finger stroked at my spot. My toes curled and my legs twitched.

"Yeah...right...there..."

He slipped another finger inside of me.

I tucked my knees together as the sensational burn intensified.

Yohan met my lips, kissing me softly while rubbing my clit with his thumb. The sensation of penetration and clitoral stimulation was becoming too overwhelming for me. I felt my body tingling and burning at the same time. My body twitched as I relaxed. Yohan pulled his fingers from inside of me to lick the cum from his fingertips. But...I didn't cum like I normally do. There wasn't a mess.

"I've wondered if I can make you cum without the mess..." he murmured. "It looks like there is a way." he began to rub my pussy. "But that's not any fun." he lay beside me and raised my head. "Look at this..." he rubbed my pussy; his middle finger circling my clit. "This is where you are most sensitive."

I twitched several times as my body reacted to the sensation. My knees touched one another but Yohan quickly spread my legs wide open. He kissed me hard while his fingers slithered back inside of me. I moaned through the kiss as I came again. He lovingly rubbed the length of my pussy before playfully tapping my lips and clit. Each time, my body gave a pleasurable jolt in response. He continued to playfully tap my pussy harder and harder until cum dribbled from between my lips and through his fingers.

Yohan pulled away. He sat up on his knees while rubbing my pussy, slowly sticking his finger back inside of me. I rolled onto my side to reach for his trousers. My fingers slowly untied the string just above his waist. His cock jumped out to greet me. I licked the length of his coc, sucking the tip. I stroked his shaft while kissing his balls and sucking them between my lips. Yohan pushed my hair from my eyes as I sucked his cock to the back of my throat.

He gave a gruff moan while leaning back his head.

I circled my palm around the tip of his cock while kissing the shaft.