Part Two: Chapter 75

"...Huh!"

He kissed my cheek as he wrapped one arm around my lower back to prop me up. His tongue playfully nibbled and sucked my nipples. It didn't take long before the sensation felt like pure bliss. Yohan lovingly rubbed my pussy lips leaving my pussy wet and throbbing. His lips wrapped around my breast as his tongue flicked my nipple.

I draped my arms around his neck while he fingered my pussy; pressing against my inner walls.

"That didn't take long, did it?" he chuckled as my cum poured into his palm. "I don't think I've ever seen you so aroused."

"I don't know..." I breathed.

"Can I keep going? Or do you need to catch your breath? Do you want me to eat you out?"

Would it even matter at this point? I'm so turned on, I feel like I'm going to be a complete mess if he does anything else to me. But for some reason...now I'm feeling embarrassed. But why am I feeling this way? I quickly covered my pussy with my hands. I even pinned my knees together.

"Oh, come on. Let me see." he kissed the top of my knees and placed his hands on mine. "Can you show me your pretty pussy?"

There he goes. Making me blush with these lewd compliments.

"Zurine, I want to see how pretty you are down there."

I let him spread my legs but I kept my hands where they were. Yohan smirked before looking up at me through his lashes.

"What is this?" he tapped my fingers.

"...I...don't know..." I muttered. "For some reason, I'm embarrassed. I mean, you don't have to eat me out. We can just...you know...do like we did last night. You didn't eat me out when we were at the villa..."

"Oh, that was different." he chuckled. "I couldn't hold myself back."

"Okay, then just do that again tonight."

Yohan lowered his face between my legs. "But I want to taste you again." he circled his tongue around my middle finger before sucking it between his lips. He then slipped his tongue between my fingers.

I turned my face as he continued to lick my pussy. His tongue was so warm.

"You taste so sweet." he sucked my clit before sticking his tongue between my lips.

"F-Fine then!" I covered my eyes with my hands. "Have at it!"

"I don't mind if I do." he scooped up my thighs in his arms. Holding my pussy just inches from his mouth, he sucked my clit before kissing my pussy. The sensation of his lips moving against my skin. His tongue pushed against my walls and stroked my insides. It left my body a tingling mess.

"Agh! Y-Yohan!" I couldn't control my breathing as I was suddenly overwhelmed by the sensation. Before I could prepare myself, cum sprayed in his face as he continued to suck and slurp every bit that he could from my pussy. He looked up, then rubbed my clit.

"Thank you for the meal." he smirked while licking his lips. "You look so erotic right now, Zurine..."

I was left a complete mess trying to catch my breath.

"Maybe it's because we haven't had sex in the palace in over three months. But for some reason, I'm very excited." he unfastened his belt and pulled it off. "You're driving me crazy." he took off his trousers and boots then dropped them on the floor. Grabbing my ankles, he pulled me to him. He slipped the tip of his cock inside of me.

"Agh!"

"Shit, you're so tight." he moaned. "Hold on..."

"W-Wait!" why does this feel like our first time? "H-Hold on Yohan!"