Part Two: Chapter 72

"I hear the emperor is on his way to Masir. Is that true?"

Lord Baek reached over the side of the bed for his trousers.

Lord Shin smiled before rolling on his side to face Lord Baek.

"I guess word travels pretty fast." Lord Baek sat up as he swung a leg over the edge of the bed.

"Is Lady Abedayo doing well?"

"Yes." Lord Baek thought for a moment before turning to him. "Wait a minute. I guess you don't know, huh?"

"No." Lord Shin sat up. "But I do know that Seong-ja has been wanting to see her. Every time she goes to the palace gates, the guards turn her away. They tell her that Lady Abedayo is not accepting any guests at the moment."

Lord Baek pursed his lips. "Well, I guess I can tell you. But you have to keep it a secret. You cannot tell your sister. No one outside of the palace can know."

"I promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Well...Lady Abedayo has been unwell since the beginning of the summer. She ran away shortly after she was well enough to walk on her own. I don't know where she went but she and Yohan almost ended their engagement. I guess things are better now though."

"What!" Lord Shin's eyes widened with shock. "B-But-!"

"You don't need to worry. Lady Abedayo will return shortly. Once Yohan returns from Masir, he will prepare a palanquin and escort her back to the palace." Lord Baek stood up and pulled his trousers to his waist. "But enough about them. How long are you going to stay this time?"

Lord Shin raised a brow. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, I assume that you will be leaving again in another week or so."

"No, that's not true." Lord Shin crawled to the edge of the bed. "I am here for the rest of the year. I have gathered all of the materials necessary to make exquisite jewelry until next spring."

Lord Baek turned to him.

"I have enough sapphire, jade, emerald, gold, silver, opal, amethyst, and garnet to last me until the spring. So I am all yours until then." he cupped Lord Baek's face in his hands.

"Then what about-?"

"Don't worry about it." Lord Shin gently kissed his lover.

"But what if you get a request? What if someone asks you to-?"

Lord Shin pulled Lord Baek onto the bed. He smiled down at him before slipping a hand down the front of his trousers.

"Tae-sung." Lord Shin whispered. "I won't be bothered by any requests from the nobles of this country. I am going to make my jewelry in bulk and sell it as time goes by." pulling Lord Baek's cock from inside of his trousers, he stroked the shaft while kissing the tip.

Lord Baek stroked Lord Shin's cheek.

Lord Shin lowered his head, gently sucking the tip before taking it to the back of his throat. His head bobbed up and down as he watched his lover wreath in pleasure. He placed his hands under Lord Baek's thighs before swallowing every inch of his cock.

"Seong-gi, wait!"

Lord Shin ignored him only to suck his dick harder.

Lord Baek gave an abrupt jolt as his cum shot down Lord Shin's throat.

Lord Shin sat up stroking his cock. "You seem to be eager for more. Do you want to continue?"

Lord Baek slowly nodded his head. "Yes, but this time I want to restrain you."