Part Three: Chapter 82

"Zurine, this is Oseye Gamel. Oseye, this is Zurine Abedayo." Sinopia introduced us with a smile.

"Hello." Oseye bowed her head.

"...Hi..." we were about the same height. She's very pretty too.

"I am Professor Vouldraz's student." she gestured to herself.

"Oh! It's wonderful to meet you!" I smiled warmly.

"Oseye is the student that I mentioned before. She has kept my identity a secret since becoming my student."

"I understand that you are struggling to restore your core, correct?" she asked.

"Yes..." if Sinopia can trust her, then so can I. But I'm still worried.

"Have you sent a letter to Cerise?" Oseye looked up at Sinopia.

"Yes, but I don't know where she is. I'm sure she'll receive it soon if she hasn't already." Sinopia crossed his arms. "But for now, just do what I have taught you. Cerise will be hee soon to repair Zurine's core."

Oseye stood up before turning to me. "Would it be alright if we went to a private room?"

"O-Oh, yeah sure..." a private room?

"Don't worry. She's just going to check the manna circulation that is centered around your core. I would do it but I am a man and I don't want to cross any boundaries."

"Oh, of course..." I wasn't expecting that. "Follow me." I led Oseye away from the pavilion, down the stone path toward my bedroom.

"I didn't expect the Lady of the Palace to be a moon child." Oseye said. "I also didn't expect her to be so beautiful."

"Thank you." it seems everyone is flattering me with compliments lately. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"Oh, I'm twenty-five."

"Oh!" she's not that much older than me. "We are close in age. I am twenty-four."

"Oh really? When do you turn twenty-five?"

"Next winter. What about you?"

"At the end of the year." she smiled. "It would seem that our birthdays are not that far apart."

"Since we are so close in age, how about we drop the formalities? You can call me Zurine."

"Are you sure? I mean, you are royalty after all. It wouldn't be right if I-?"

"I would appreciate it if you didn't call me by my title." I smiled nervously. "I don't like hearing it too much. It makes me feel a bit uneasy."

"He-he, alright. I will call you by your name." she smiled warmly.

I smiled back before taking another look at her. My eyes, unknowingly to me, lowered to her chest. Her chest...it's like she's carrying melons! No, she is carrying melons! I looked down at my breasts noticing that while mine are a nice size, they are nowhere near as big as hers.

"Have you known Professor Vouldraz for a long time?"

"Huh?" I quickly looked up.

"Have the two of you known each other for long? He spoke of you quite a bit when I arrived." she smiled.

"Oh...no..." I shook my head. "I actually just met him maybe a week or two ago."

"Oh, I see."

I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts. They sat up so perfectly but...are so big! Like...if I were to hold them, they'd spill out of my hands. I took her to my room which was now just a simple room that housed many of my robes.