Part Two: Chapter 76

His lips pressed against the back of my ear and neck.

"Yohan..." I laughed to myself as I rolled over to face him.

He smiled down at me before kissing my cheek. "Good morning."

To be in his arms again. To be back at the palace. It feels like a dream.

"How did you sleep?" he rolled onto his side kissing my shoulder and collarbone. His lips playfully brushed my breasts as he crouched over me.

"Good." I brushed the loose strands of hair from his face. "How about you?"

"I slept pretty well, too." he kissed my palm. "How are you down there?" his lips pressed against my forehead.

"I'm fine. It helped that we soaked in the bath afterward."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so rough with you."

"It's okay." I smiled. "I know you didn't mean to. You were just excited."

Yohan leaned forward to kiss my lips. "And...I still am..."

I blushed as he kissed my collarbone.

"Don't worry." he kissed my breast. "You don't have to do a thing."

"B-But I rarely do..." I said. "You usually take the lead and don't give me a chance."

"I'm sorry." he kissed my stomach while pulling the blanket over his head. I could feel his head shifting between my legs.

"Y-Yohan..."

His tongue slithered between my lips. He was slowly sucking my clit while rubbing my other hole.

Arching my back, I turned my head while gripping the pillow.

"Yo...han..."

His tongue circled my clit as a finger slipped inside my anus. My body was becoming more and more sensitive. It felt like my skin was on fire.

That pleasurable itch and sensational burn left my nerves tingling. I couldn't hold back. I wanted to hold out for as long as possible but I just couldn't.

Yohan popped his head out from under the blanket. He licked his lips, then kissed my lower stomach. Leaning forward, he greeted me with a deep kiss.

"Yohan."

The two of us heard Beom's voice from outside the bedroom door.

"The government officials have arrived for the morning meeting."

Yohan grumbled before climbing out of bed.

"Tell them I will be there soon." he walked to the bath to wash up and change into his clothes for the day. Sitting up, I held the blanket to my chest. When he walked back into the bedroom, he gave a heavy sigh.

"I will tell the servants to serve you breakfast. How about we have lunch together?"

"I was actually thinking of inviting Seong-ja for lunch. I haven't seen her in a while."

Yohan narrowed his eyes.

"But how about I come to see you after lunch? We can enjoy some snacks and tea in your study."

Yohan stood at the edge of the bed. "Will you be alright?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine! Now go! You'll be late for your meeting. The sooner your meeting ends, the sooner I can see you after lunch."

Yohan chuckled to himself. "Fine." he kissed my cheek.

I watched him walk out of the room and close the door behind him. I couldn't help but smile to myself. I was nervous at first. But now...all of my fears have simply disappeared. I don't feel nervous or anxious. Somehow this feels...normal. I smiled at myself as I hugged the blanket to my chest. I fell back onto the bed and took a deep breath.