Part One: Chapter 38

*** TW for abuse***

His thrusts were abrupt and rough. No matter how hard he thrusts himself into me, he can't reach that spot.

"Shit." he breathed. "I've sure missed this."

Right.

He's only missed fucking me. He didn't actually miss me. He probably didn't even think about me either.

"Fuck! You feel so good!" his fingers dug into my legs.

By now I would have cum at least three times already. This doesn't feel good at all. What would Yohan do at this moment? The way that he touches me is completely different. His touch was loving but desperate as if he couldn't get enough. I cupped my breasts in my hands at the thought of him. He would play with my clit while fucking me too. But...Yohan, oddly enough, has never actually fucked me. In fact...he has never been rough with me in bed. He always makes sure that I am enjoying myself just as much as he is enjoying himself.

Licking my thumb, I rubbed my clit.

"Oh, shit!" Lord Baldwin smirked with a chuckle.

Why is he trying to fuck me harder? He can't reach my spot anyway. After taking Yohan's cock, I never noticed how small Lord Baldwin is. Well, small isn't the right word. But his girth isn't that desirable at all.

"Fuck, I'm close."

As the muscles in my body began to tighten, I felt Lord Baldwin pull out. Cum sprayed onto his pelvis before dripping to the floor.

"Shit!" he barked. "You still do that?"

What does he mean by that? It's not like I can turn it off. I closed my legs in embarrassment.

"Fucking disgusting." he walked to the table. "I thought you would have grown out of that."

"I'm sorry..." sitting up, I covered myself with my robe.

"I couldn't even finish." he grumbled.

Yohan never reacted that way to me.

"M-My apologies." an uncomfortable silence followed. I don't like this.

"Did you fuck him?"

I looked up to see his back facing me. He was pulling his robe over his shoulders.

"Did you? Did you fulfill your duties as Lady of Jincheon?"

"...What are you talking about?" I don't want to give him any ideas about the type of relationship I had with Yohan.

Lord Baldwin turned to me. "I assume that you did because you needed to stay on his good side, right?"

"...Yes..." I lowered my head. "I had to. I'm sorry." before I knew what happened, his hand left a sting on the left side of my face. Collapsing to the floor, I tried to collect myself before he took a fistful of my hair in his hand. Pulling at the roots of my hair, he forced back my head.

"You are such an ungrateful bitch. First, you advise the emperor to go against me with my business proposal! Then you let that dog fuck you like some common whore from the alleys of Khurut! You even went as far as to ask Dahi if the cut you got from both jobs would go towards your debt!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? Ha! Are you really?" he dragged me across the floor to the window. "You act as if you are not disposable. Do you really want to pay back your debt?"

"I said I was sorry! I apologized!" I screamed. "Please!"

Lord Baldwin pulled me to my feet before bending me over the window. "I know this fall won't kill you. But it's not like I didn't bring something to immobilize you."