Show me who you can be |m.y|

CW: mommy kink, choking, degradation, and praise kink
______________________________

Merrill and I have been dating for almost a year now and she's been so sweet to me. I definitely heard a lot of opposing opinions from other people but no matter. She's an absolute sweetheart with me and we've been taking our time. She is very sexual which I don't mind at all, though she frequently apologizes for it.

I tell her all the time that she doesn't have to be ashamed. They're natural feelings and we all have them at different levels. I can tell she's starting to get a bit more comfortable with me, which makes me happier than I can explain. I hear the front door close and I perk up in the bed.

The bedroom door quickly flies open and she shuts it slowly. I know the look in her eyes and I smirk subtly. "Baby?" She says softly, "mhm" I hum in response. She walks over slowly and crawls onto the bed in front of me. "I want you" she whispers as her fingers walk up my abdomen.

I don't answer verbally, I just pull my shirt over my head and slide down so I'm on my back. She smirks and quickly removes her clothes and the rest of mine. She kisses me passionately as her hands shamelessly roam my body. Her nails delicately running across my skin and sending shivers up my spine.

Her hand wanders to my pussy and I exhale as her fingers ghost on my clit. She pulls away and stares into my eyes intensely as she runs her fingers through my folds. We've never explicitly talked about it but I know she likes eye contact, so I keep my eyes open. As she pushes two fingers into me I moan loudly.

It's almost embarrassing how quickly she can make me wet. She trails kisses down my chest and sucks eagerly on my nipples. Nipping at them with her teeth sending pleasurable pain shooting over my chest. "Fuck Merrilllll" I moan as one of my hands tangles itself in her hair. "That's it baby, I wanna hear you" she moans softly.

"Harder" I demand, she adds another finger and my flutter for a second as I bite my lip. "You like that, baby?" She asks, "fuck yes" I moan breathily. Her thumb starts moving quicker on my clit and I buck my hips. "Choke me" I breathe out, "what?" She asks sounding almost innocent which makes me moan. "C-choke me... please" I beg, "a-are you-" "pleaseeee" I cut her off moaning loudly.

I look at her and feel a hand come up to hesitantly wrap around my neck. "Tighter" I whimper not yet feeling the pressure. She squeezes a bit and leans more into it. "Oh my god yessss" I moan obscenely and by the look on her face she is certainly pleased. "Mommy" I say questioningly and she bites her lip.

"Yes, my little slut" she replies somewhat hesitantly and I clench around her fingers. "Oh you like that... you dirty whore" she smirks and I just moan, too into it to speak. "That's right... you just keep moaning for mommy. I'm gonna fuck that pretty little brain out of you" she groans and I just whimper quietly.

My eyes rolling back as she adds another finger. Her hand moves from my throat to my chin. She grabs it harshly making my eyes fly open. "You keep your eyes open, got it slut?" She asks and I stare into her eyes they're almost pitch black. "When I ask you a question you answer me!" She scolds, "y-yes mommy, I understand" I reply.

"Good. I really would enjoy edging you alll night but I'm sure you'd like to cum, isn't that right?" She asks moving her hand back to my throat and teasing running her nails on it. "Y-y-yes mommy" I stutter as my high approaches. "Then be a good girl" she growls as her grip on my neck returns tighter than before.

"I- Pl- Please can I cum, mommy?" I ask, my voice cracking as my body shudders. "Of course you can, baby" she whispers and she eases her grip on my neck as my body tensed and shakes. After a minute I fall completely limp and she removes her fingers. I close my eyes and try my best to regulate my breathing.

I feel the bed rise a bit and I assume she's gotten off. Not even a minute later she's back and her hand gently caresses my cheek. "Are you alright, my love?" She asks softly, "fucking fantastic" I sigh happily. "What are you like rating me 10/10" she jokes and I chuckle tiredly.

"I'm gonna clean you up, ok?" She informs me and I nod keeping my eyes closed. She gently wipes my thighs and carefully rids me of the sticky feeling. Again she gets off the bed and returns quickly to lay beside me. She takes me into her arms and I look up at her, "hi baby" she whispers with a grin on her face.

She strokes hair out of my face and places a kiss on my forehead. Then she moves to my nose and my cheeks before finally arriving at my lips. "I love you, pumpkin" she mutters, "I love you too" I whisper with a smile. "Do you want anything? I can make you some food, whatever you want" she says softly.

I look up at her and she looks at me with a hint of worry in her eyes. "I'm ok, love. I promise. But a tea would be nice" I voice, "ok, baby. I'll be right back" she kisses my forehead then skips off to the kitchen. After a few minutes she comes back and I've managed to sit up now. She sets the tea down and goes to the dresser grabbing me some clothes.

After much insistence from her, she helps me slip on some panties and an over-sized tee. Then she hands me the hot drink, moving to sit behind me. Gently rubbing and scratching my scalp as I lean into her. Once she stops she sets the mug to the side and reaches her hand over my shoulder now that I've slumped down a bit.

She takes my hand in hers and pulls it up to kiss each of my knuckles. I tilt my head back further to softly peck her jaw. "Let's go to sleep and when we wake up we can take a bath. How does that sound?" She asks with a shy smile adorning her face. I love how she can be so dominant and yet ever so soft when I need it most. "Sounds lovely" I whisper as I snuggle into her.

She places one last kiss on my head as we get in a better position to sleep. "Thank you for loving me for me" she whispers shakily, "thank you for allowing me to see you" I reply softly. I turn to her and we kiss softly, full of all the emotions we feel for each other. I peck her once more before turning over and she wraps her arms tighter around me as we fall asleep.