The date

Smut 👀
This is part 2 to 'Are we clear?!'

Reader's pov

I wanted to drive but we ended up taking her car because she has a driver. The ride was quiet and I could tell how nervous she was the entire way. Once we arrive at the restaurant and get seated she immediately orders a drink. Well that's one way to do it. So we order a bottle of wine and then the food. "So, what's your opinion so far?" I ask her, "of what? The place? It's nice..." she says looking around. "No, of me silly" I chuckle and she blushes while smiling shyly. "You're nice too I guess" she shrugs, "wowww I see how it is" I joke. "I'm kidding! I think you're wonderful" says and I smile reaching for her hand across the table. "Nothing compared to you" I say looking directly into her eyes.

*time skip to after dinner*

I help her walking out the resto as she's a bit off balance. Once we're outside she kicks the heels off and politely asks if I can get them. Once they're off she's actually walking fine which is understandable. I usher her into the back seat of the car and the driver starts off to her house. The rise is pretty quick and before I know it I'm helping her up to her bedroom. "Do you want to change?" I ask, "uh uh" she shakes her head. "Alright, you think you're ok now?" I check and she shakes her head again. "Stay with me. I want to talk more" she insists and I don't want to leave either so I sit on the bed next to her.

"You know... I never like Carl, I'm glad you handed his ass to him. I always wanted to but never had the chance" she chuckles. "Really? I can't believe the purple witch needs an excuse to tell someone off" I joke. "Yeah, yeah. I mean they already hate me or they're terrified, or both. I never understood at first I mean, yes, I may be strict but I'm efficient. Then I realized it's because they thought I was weak, they still do. I think they all secretly wonder how I still have a job there" she chuckles softly. "Hey, you're the strongest person I know. Also... not everyone hates you. I certainly don't" I say softly.

"You don't?" She asks turning towards me, "Would I be here right now if I was?" I counter. "Maybe you're just afraid of me like everyone else" she sighs, "do I seem like a person who's afraid of you?" I ask leaning in closer. "I don't know, why don't you show me?" She challenges as she glances at my lips. "Oh I like a challenge Ms. Venable" I say before closing the gap between us and kissing her gently which gets heated quickly. I feel her tug at my shirt and I pull back as she pulls it over my head. I move to straddle her hips and connect our lips again.

I start kissing down her neck and lifting her dress bit by bit as I go. I notice she wraps her legs around my ankles so I spread them. I her her grumble but it soon turns to a moan as I find her sweet spot. I look up to see her biting her lip with her head back. I open the front of her blouse completely to be met with her gorgeous chest. Slightly flushed, rising and falling quickly. I pull her up slowly and kiss her passionately. Using the advantage to take off her dress and unclip her bra. As my fingers lightly brush her back she flinches but doesn't pull away.

"So beautiful" I whisper, pushing her back down on the bed and lowering to take her taut nipple in my mouth. "Mmmm..." she moaned, her finger reaching to grab my hair as I switched to her other breast. "Please... don't tease me" she moaned after I'd been peppering kisses to her chest for a few minutes. "You want it? Beg for it" I whisper against her skin. I feel her shiver and her back arch slightly. "I- oh god..." she interrupts herself with a moan as my fingers trail down to tease her pussy. "Please baby... I need you so bad" she moans softly, "I want your fingers, your tongue, anything... just please... do something!" She begs and I feel my body heat up as I listen to her plead.

I rip her panties off and spread her legs as gently and quickly as possible. I hear her gasp as my tongue comes in contact with her clit. My tongue thrashing wildly as I get the first tastes of her arousal and instantly get addicted. "YES... right there... fuck just like that" she moans as her hips start bucking into my face. I hold her thighs to keep her steady as I look up to see her reactions. I can tell she's close but might need more. "You want my fingers, honey?" I ask softly and she nods quickly, "yes... GOD YES" she yells.

I roughly push three of my fingers inside her and feel her stretch around them. "HOLY- good- FUCK... oh shit! Don't fucking stop" she moans. I quicken my pace and return to my meticulous attack on her clit. "Oh... b-baby... I'm gonna-" she moans loudly as I curl my fingers and she throws her head back. No noise escapes her as her body tenses and shakes. Her orgasm crashing over her in waves. Her body begins to relax, trembling here and there, and she sighs. I come up beside her abs stroke the hair out her face, her eyes still closed.

After a few moments of silence her eyes flutter open and gorgeous brown eyes finally meet mine. "Thank you" she whispers, "no need to thank me" I kiss her forehead softly. I get up and head to the bathroom to grab something to clean her up. "W-where are you going?" She asks quietly, "to the bathroom. I'll be right back, darling" I assure her and she nods. Once I've cleaned her up I asked her if she wanted a shirt and she agreed. I places it on her then got beside her in bed. "Wanna cuddle?" I ask raising my eyebrows and biting my lip slightly.

"I'd like that" she whispers, "but I'm the big spoon" she announces. "Oh you wish. Turn around" I twirl a finger motioning her to do so as I smirk. "I need to be the big spoon" she stands firm, "I won't squeeze too hard, I promise" I lift up my pinky and she rolls her eyes turning over to hide her smile. I scoot over to be right behind her and drape one arm over her waist. Using the other hand to run my fingers through her hair and massage her scalp. "That feels good" she sighs contently, "well of course it does. You keep your ponytail tight like you're in the military. Gotta let your scalp breathe" I giggle to which she grumbles in response.

"You can come closer... and uh" she takes my arm and pulls it tighter against her. "You can squeeze a bit more... I'm not made of glass you know" she giggles. "Oh no you're made of strongest metal for sure" I joke. "I mean technically there is parts of titanium in my back so that's not wrong" she says. "Oh my gosh. You just made a joke" y/n gasps dramatically. "Shut up and keep doing that thing with your hand" she scolds playfully. "What thing with my hand?" Y/n says seductively, "y/n" she warns. "Ok ok. I'll stop" I say smiling widely and moving to lay down right behind her.

"I really like you, y/n" she whispers, "I really like you too, Wilhemina" I whisper back. "Now sleep, I'm not going anywhere" I whisper softly in her ear. Her body fully relaxes into mine and soon her breaths even out. I move to nuzzle my face in the crook of her neck and place a gentle kiss there. "Goodnight, my love" I say in a barely audible tone. "Goodnight, baby" she replies, the room falling silent shortly after. Only our soft breaths filling the calm space before I fall asleep right after her.

S.P. One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें