Cheetah Print Coat pt. 2

Smut: choking, mommy kink, degradation, orgasm denial, etc.
—————————

I wake up and look over at the clock that reads 2pm. Damn I slept so long. I lift my head to see Sally peacefully asleep and bite my lip while smiling. She's so cute. I start kissing all over her face to wake her up and she grumbles but doesn't open her eyes. "Wake up, baby" I whisper before kissing her neck, sucking and surely leaving bruises.

"Mmm" she mumbles and I giggle softly as I move my kisses down to her chest. I lick my way up and to her jaw before planting a kiss on her lips. I can tell she's awake by how her breathing changed slightly. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. "Good morning" I whisper as I pull back to look at her gorgeous face.

"Definitely a good morning" she whispers back looking in my eyes. "I'm well rested now" I say seductively with a mischievous smirk on my face. "Is that so?" She asks teasingly, "mhmm" I hum leaning down to kiss her. "Are you ready for the best sex of your life?" I joke, "definitely" she says softly. Since we went to sleep with nothing on I already have access to her precious body.

"How bad do you want it?" I asked her enticingly before taking one of her hard nipples in my mouth. She moaned a little "hmm?" I said wanting a spoken answer. "Oh maybe you'll respond better to how... hard... do you want it?" I asked. She looked up at me and said "HARD". I smirked and licked my lips ready to start my work. I kissed my way slowly down her body, making sure to give attention to every weak spot.

By the time I arrived at my destination she was soaking wet. "Please..." she begged softly, I looked up to see her. Eyes closed, bottom lip held tightly between her teeth. I had a strong desire to give her exactly what she wanted and more. Without hesitation I dive in lick her slowly at first. She whimpers as my tongue comes in contact with her clit and her hips twitch towards my face.

I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her harshly towards me. I suck on her clit fiercely causing her to gasp and me to giggle, effectively making her crumble beneath me. I use my upper arms to push her thighs up so I can run my hands along her waist and stomach. I feel her muscles contract beneath my fingertips signaling she's ready. I take away one hand and tease her entrance.

"Beg for it" I say allowing my every breath to blow dangerously against her erect clit. "Please baby... fuck me" she whispers through strained breaths. "As you wish, honey" I say before thrusting two fingers into her pussy. "Oh fuck" she says, I lick her clit before placing my thumb directly over it and using it to stimulate her. I raise my body and come up to kiss her hard and passionately. My hand that was previously in her stomach now resting beside her head.

I pull away and look at her state, her eyebrows furrowed crating lines on her forehead. Her perfect lips formed in an 'o' shape, while her breath escapes them in irregular bursts. "I vividly remember you being a brat yesterday... look at you now" I chuckle darkly. She moans loudly and I can see her lips moving to form a non-existent response. "Answer me" I say wrapping my free hand around her throat.

"Shitttt I'm sorry mommy" she cries out, "mommy huh? You're such a slut" I say shaking my head. I remove my hand and return it to its place next to her head. As I sped up she started to moan louder and grab the sides of the bed. I didn't realize how small it was, maybe her arms are just long? Well those aren't the only things, I guess. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" she cries, "not yet" I say and she hums. After a few minutes her body begins to shake from constriction.

"P-pleaseeee mo-mo-MOMMY I need to cummmm" she moans loudly. "I don't think you're ready yet" I say fucking her so hard the bed starts to shake. Sure my fingers are cramping so bad I wanna cry but it's SO worth it. "AGGHGG" she groans as she throws her head back and her jaw clenches. "Don't hurt yourself, darling" I say teasingly, "p-p-pl-" she can't even get out a word.

"Awww does my baby wanna cum" I chuckle sarcastically. "Fu-fuckkk... shit... mommy... cum... pleas-" I bite my lip at her desperate whimpers. "Look at you... pathetic. I told you this is how it would go. Maybe now you understand..." I say looking her up and down. Her toned form covered in a thin layer of sweat, her pussy pulling my fingers in. "This is my pussy, and this..." I say running a hand along her torso.

"This body... fuck you're so hot" I say forgetting my point, she's so mesmerizing it should be a crime. "Cum for me baby" I say knowing she can't hold it any longer, "th-thank you mommy" she moans before letting go completely. I slow my pace down a bit but still too fast for how sensitive I know she is. "Shit- it's too much" she says trying to push me away, "you think I give a fuck?" I say swatting her hand away.

"Give me another one, I know you can do it" she says, "I- I can't" she cries grasping for me. I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers to keep her grounded. "Sure you can, honey. Just one more" I coo softly, "I-I think" she stutters, "whenever you're ready, baby" I answer. A few seconds later she releases and squirts, I fasten my pace a little to get everything out of her. By the time she's finished the sheets beneath us are soaked.

I pull my finger out, she whimpers and shivers from the loss of contact. "I know baby" I say quickly laying my her side and pulling her into me. She holds onto me tightly and pants as she tries to catch her breath. I stroke her frizzy hair and rubs circles on her back. I pull her almost completely on top of me so she doesn't get cold from the wet spot. "I love you" she says tiredly once she's caught her breath.

"I love you too, baby. How about a bath?" I ask her, "will you come with me?" She asks in a baby voice. "Right after I change the sheets. I want you to be nice and comfortable so we can cuddle after" I say before kissing her temple. "Ok" she whispers, I let her stand on her own after she insisted. I have to catch her as she almost falls once both her feet are on the floor. "Come on" I say softly as she looks shy, I hold her and walk her to the bathroom.

I sit her on the toilet seat and run the bath making sure it's not too hot. Then I help her get in and go change the sheets quickly. The bath is filled with giggles and loving remarks making her blush profusely. I dry her off and then myself before leading us back to the bed. Luckily she can walk now, a bit unsteady but that's understandable after the orgasm she just had. I pull her close to me and she holds onto me tightly just how I like it.

"You really did hold up to your promise" she giggles, "I never break a promise" I reply. "If 'I love you' was a promise. Would you break it, if you're honest?" She says in a raspy sing-song voice. "I didn't think it was possible to love you anymore than I already do but BILLIE? Will you ever cease to surprise me?" I ask funnily as I run my hand that's not around her waist up and down her arm.

"Probably not" she whispers, "I love you Sally McKenna" I say seriously. "I love you y/n y/l/n" she whispers just before I hear soft snores.

——————
Did not expect it to be that long but uhhh there ya go