A Love like Ours |b.d.h & e.s|

Billie's pov

I had to pick up some groceries for the cabin I would be staying at for the week. I decided it was best to just get them now so I can relax once I get there, I grab a pushcart and start roaming the aisles for things I can cook easily. That's when I see one of the most beautiful women on the cereal aisle.

She was looking intensely at a box of cheerios which I find skeptical but hey, to each their own. I approached and pretended to look at a box of cereal next to her, the whole time I was just checking her out. She seemed really concentrated on reading the ingredients which, again, is super odd but maybe she's just really health conscious.

Ellie's pov

I was grabbing a few things from the grocery store to stock up my pantry, as I'm on the cereal aisle I see a beautiful blonde walk towards me. I immediately took and extreme interest in the nutrition panel of my cheerios; hoping she'd talk to me but instead she just grabbed a cereal box.

She actually seemed interested in the nutrition information which I find... sexy in a way, she's concerned about her health. She didn't pick up the healthiest option though which further piqued my interest and made me take a closer look out of my peripheral vision. That's when I noticed that she was staring at me, I looked away and put the cereal box back and was going to grab another one.

She reached over and our hands touched, I retracted my hand and apologized, "sorry I didn't see you there" I lied, of course I noticed the gorgeous goddess next to me. "No worries sweetheart" she said sweetly while I bit my lip nervously, "I don't really need it anyway" she laughed. I finally looked at her fully, for the first time.

She was so beautiful I got caught up and had to stop myself from staring. "What's your name?" she asked breaking the silence, "Ellie" I said quietly. "Billie" she said reaching out her hand for me to shake, I took it and gave her a firm shake possibly holding on longer than necessary because her hands were so soft.

Billie's pov

My god she's so adorable, her shyness is quite cute. She looked like she was about to walk away without her cereal, "Didn't you need cereal?" I ask smugly aww I distracted her. "Oh... yeah" she said as if remembering what she even came here for in the first place. I watched as she picked out her cereal taking glances at me every so often.

Nervously smiling she put it in the cart. "You're really pretty... can I have your number?" I asked confidently. I'm already pretty sure of her answer, "how do I know you're not some serial killer?" she asks crossing her arms. Well that definitely wasn't what I was expecting that but she's kinda funny.

I walked closer and she uncrossed her arms, her confident smile slowly fading as my smirk grew. "Well I guess you just have to decide if it's worth the risk" I whispered, she shyly nodded and I gave her my phone to put her number in. Her hands shook a bit as she handed it back to me, I just softly smile at her and walked away to check out.

Ellie's pov

That was so weird. I finished up my shopping and checked out, I went straight home and thought about her the entire way. She probably won't text, I mean it was probably a bet or something or maybe she just likes careless flirting. As I was preparing dinner my phone dinged which was odd since no one really texts or calls me unless it's a coworker which is not likely at this hour.

unknown number: Hey it's Billie

oh my god it's her

Me: Hi

Billie: What are you up to?

Me: Cooking dinner

Billie: Can I have some? I'm quite a terrible cook

Me: Sure...

does she want to come over? she can do anything she wants honestly

Billie: Send me your address

Me: 69 me please st SW :) (we're just gonna act like that's the address)

Then radio silence. She always left me confused and having so many questions, just in case I prepared dinner for 2 and as I was finishing my doorbell rang. I didn't even change because I didn't think she was actually coming.

Billie's pov

I'm quite excited to be at her house for dinner, I just couldn't wait to see her face again. She opens the door, and she looks stunning to say the least which doesn't surprise me. She has changed out of the clothes she had on when I first saw her in the grocery store.

She has on a white tank top and red shorts; I felt the sudden urge to kiss her so bad but restrained myself I have to work up to that. She let me in and led me over to the kitchen where she was cooking, "sorry I didn't change... lost track of time" she says nervously.

"No problem. It's your house, you should be comfortable" I said coming up behind her. I heard her breath hitch and watched her tense up a little. I leaned over her shoulder and looked into the pot of what looked like stew. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the food and of her.

She turned her head to the side a little and was looking at me. I decided to tease her a little more before I backed off. "Am I too close?" I asked quietly considering our faces are so close, "no" she squeaked out. Maybe a little more? I moved forward so I was lightly pressed against her back.

"Now?" I asked teasingly, she turned fully around and captured my lips in a kiss. Well ok then she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. I made sure to turn off the stove behind her so the food wouldn't burn. She pulled away slowly to catch her breath and looked into my eyes. I licked my lips while holding eye contact.

Ellie's pov

I thought I might regret this, but I don't and I'm sure I won't regret what I did next either. I slowly dragged her up to my room and once we got in I laid back on the bed. She looked surprised and I raised one of my eyebrows at her. "Well... are you going to fuck me or just stand there?" I ask confidently.

She quickly approached the bed and got on top of me. She grinds her hips into mine while kissing me softly. Her kisses then moved down to my neck, she looked up at me to check before taking my shirt off. MY shorts were quick to follow and now I was completely naked. She stood up to take her clothes off and looked down at me.

Her eyes roamed my body with an unreadable expression. I instinctively wanted to cover myself with my arms and hands, she softly shook her head and got on the bed on her knees. She moved my arms and looked me in the eyes. "You are so beautiful. Don't ever try to hide. Especially from me" she uttered.

"But-" I try to interject but she interrupts me instead, "But nothing. You... are absolutely... gorgeous" she whispers in between kisses. It sounds stupid because I'm a therapist full-time and preach self-confidence to my clients. I tell them all the time that they should acknowledge and appreciate their self-worth. Yet here I am about to cry over someone validating something I should already recognize.

"Darling don't cry" she says softly as she plants a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'm sorry" I whisper back trying to blink away my tears. "Don't apologise either" she says shaking her head slowly. "Can you do something for me?" she asks quietly and I nod in response.

"Promise me if you get uncomfortable you'll say so. Even if you just need a little reassurance, ok?" she raises her eyebrows so I know to talk now. "Ok" I agree and she smiles before kissing me slowly and passionately. She pulls away but before she goes any lower she checks in with me.

"If you don't want to do this you can tell me, or give a gesture if you don't wanna say it. I won't be mad and I promise you I'll completely understand" she reassured me and it gets me thinking.