Need a Minute? Pt.2

TW: Contains smut (not too detailed)

After I was done with all my classes I went back to my room to prepare for tonight. I was so nervous, I had no idea what she was expecting. But I had been waiting for this for a while now so I had to calm down a bit.

I decided to take a shower and listen to some music to settle my nerves. I watched the clock impatiently until it finally read 9:58pm, I took a deep breath and stood up. I pushed away my last hesitations and I walked to her room and knocked.

The door opened and I walked in to see her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. "You're on time" she said in a raspy voice I'd never heard. I approached her slowly and nodded, "come here" she said patting the spot next to her.

I sat down and she grabbed my hands, "you're nervous, why?" She asked softly and I shrugged. "Words little one" she uttered and I looked into her eyes. "I just never thought this would happen" I whispered and she smiled softly.

"Do you want it?" She whispered lowly, "yes" I whispered back and she smirked. She moved in slowly and gave me a gentle kiss and I grabbed her neck to deepen in. Before I could even comprehend what was happening she was on top of me.

We pulled away from the kiss, both panting, and I looked into her eyes once more. They always gave me the reassurance that she wanted this as much as I did. She moved down to plant wet kisses on my neck and I moaned softly in response.

"I wanna hear more of that" she whispered against my neck and I shuddered. Her warm breath against my neck made goosebumps raise on my skin. She slid my shirt off and unclipped my bra, immediately starting to kiss and suck on my boobs.

My hands flew to her soft hair, stroking it to calm my staggered breathing. As she moved lower and lower my breathing quickened. She got to the waistband of my shorts and looked up at me for permission. "Please" I begged and she smirked before freeing me from them.

"No panties... you're a bad girl" she said with a smug smile. "Only for you" I managed to say which I could tell she liked. She kisses my thighs sweetly before moving where I needed her the most. She teasingly slid her middle finger up and down my slit, "you're so wet" she whispered.

"You're the only one who can make like this" I replied quietly. With that said she pushed a finger inside me going slow at first and then speeding up. Lowering her mouth to my clit and switching between a mind-blowing range of sucking and flicking her tongue.

"Cordelia... fuck!" I moaned loudly and she just looked up so our eyes met. "Oh my god- that feels- shit!" I couldn't even manage complete sentences that's what she does to me. She alternated her thumb in replacement for her tongue so she could speak to me.

"Are you close babygirl?" She asked breathless, I nodded being too close for words. "I can feel you squeezing fingers" she said biting her lip. "Let it go baby" she whispered before nibbling on my ear and that sent me right over the edge.

She let me ride out my orgasm and after I was finished she pulled out her fingers. She licked and sucked on them slowly while moaning. "Taste it" she demanded before locking her lips with mine.

We moaned into the kiss as I tasted myself on her lips. When we pulled away she brought me into her arms stroking my hair soothingly. "How was that?" She asking teasingly and I giggled, "I loved it" I said and she hummed.

"Get some rest my love, I'll be here when you wake up" she whispered in my ear. "I really like you Delia" I said softly while closing my eyes. It was quiet and I did my best to fight sleep until I could hear her response.

"And I love you" she whispered to herself and I smiled widely as I drifted off to sleep.

A/N
This was my first request for a part 2 and I was so excited that I did it on the first day I saw it. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but I made the choice to not make the smut too long or detailed but if you have requests or anything don't be afraid to ask :)