Just Do It |tammy|

Smut :)

Tammy and I have been dating for a little over a month now and things have been great. We're finally getting some alone time now and I couldn't be more excited. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the crew but they... hinder a lot of things. We're currently at my apartment watching a movie after eating dinner.

"Hey Tam?" I ask quietly as I lift my head from her chest. She turns her attention away from the screen and to me before humming for me to continue. "I'm horny" I say bluntly which takes her by surprise, I'm usually never so forward. That's usually because there's people around but now that we're alone I feel more confident. "Umm... o-ok baby" she says shyly licking her lips and gazing at mine.

I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom before gently pushing her onto the bed. She looks me up and down "do you want it?" I whisper in her ear. "Yes, please" she whispers flipping us over so she's on top. She bites her lips looking down at me, "can I remove these?" She asks looking at the clothes adorning my body. "Fuck yes" I whisper as I start unbuttoning my shirt.

She works on my pants as I pull the shirt over my head and unclipped my bra. She stops momentarily to stare at my tits before getting back to work. "Finally... clothes are so restricting, don't you think?" She says, "definitely" I say pulling her down into a passionate kiss. Her hands roam my body hungrily, teasing my nipples as her kisses trail down my neck.

"Oh god, yesss" I say as her hand reaches my pussy and ghosts over it. "You want my fingers, baby?" She asks sexily, "yesss" I moan as I grip the sheets in anticipation. She circles my entrance getting her fingers wet before pushing in two very slowly. "Fuck" I whimper, once I'm adjusted she picks up her pace. "Does that feel good, honey?" She asks kissing all over my face and I nod frantically.

"Choke me" I whimper out as I force my eyes open to meet hers. "What?" She asks innocently making me clench around her fingers. "Choke. Me." I say trying to pronounce clearly through strained breath. "I don't know baby-" "just do it, mommy. Pleaseeee" I moan. Her face is in full shock, I've never been this kinky with her. Mainly because it's embarrassing enough the crew has heard us have sex.

I don't need them knowing all my kinks too, though I know they wouldn't judge. My statement seemed to spark something in her. Her eyes shift into a gaze I've never seen before as her slender fingers wrap around my neck. Her pace quickens and I arch my back closer to her. "Fuckkkk" I moan loudly, "that's it baby, scream for mommy" just grunts.

Her fingers twitch in the slightest way as I let out a lewd moan. "I love you baby" she says looking down on me, "fuck I love you too" I say feeling my orgasm approach. "Are you mommy's little whore?" She asks shyly, I can tell she's experimenting and seeing how I react. "Oh yes, mo-mmy. I'm such a dirty slut for you, only for you" I moan feeling right at the edge.

"Cum for mommy you fucking whore" she says and I moan loudly as she hits my g-spot and sends me tumbling into ecstasy. "Such a pretty little pussy" she whispers licking my cum off my thighs. I pant as I try to catch my breath, "that's it baby... breathe for me, darling" she coos stroking my hair after coming up. She lays next to me and pulls my head on her chest.

"I love you so much, Tammy. Thank you" I whisper tiredly, "no need to thank me, pumpkin. I love too, I would do anything for you" she replies. "Even rob a bank?" I joke, "wouldn't be the first time" she chuckles. "Can you stay here tonight?" I ask snuggling up to her, "I wasn't planning on leaving" she says softly.

———————
Guess I'm just writing short things now 😀 hopefully I'll get inspired soon though