Tears of Ecstasy |c.g|

Smut

I've been at the coven for about a month now, though I've known about my powers long before that. Once I found out there was a place for people like me and that I'm not actually a 'freak' like everyone who knows tells me, I jumped on the opportunity to study there.

I was really nervous when I first arrived here but everyone was really inviting and sweet. Now I feel like I'm really a part of a little magical family.

Today my last class is with Cordelia and that makes me unbelievably happy. I've had a crush on her since I first laid eyes on her. Her beautiful light blonde hair that looks as soft as clouds, her gorgeous brown eyes, not to mention her perfect figure. Her scent is probably the loveliest thing about her, it's subtle and sweet just like her.

I walked into the classroom, the first to arrive like always. She smiled sweetly like she always does but I saw something different in her eyes today. "You look divine today" she said softly as I took my seat in the front row closest to her desk.

"Thank you" I say smoothing out the invisible wrinkles in my pleated skirt and black and white vest

"Thank you" I say smoothing out the invisible wrinkles in my pleated skirt and black and white vest. She smiled wider and then students started filing into the classroom causing her to break eye contact to greet them. Class when by fast, we were just making simple potions, reviewing for the upcoming test. "Class dismissed" I heard her say sounding far away, I had zoned out after finishing all the tasks. I'm usually the first person done and I just wait around to be dismissed.

"Y/n I need to see you in my office after class" she said as everyone was packing up, "ok. Can I put my things in my room first?" I asked innocently and she nodded. I went up to my room and laid my things on the bed so I could do my homework when I got back, as I made my way to her office I wracked my brain on what she could want to speak about.

I knocked lightly on the door and was met with her opening it, "thank you for coming" she said motioning for me to come in. "I mean not like I can avoid it" I nervously chuckled and sat on the sofa as she gestured towards it before closing the door. She sat next to me and looked at me for a moment before taking one of my hands in both of hers and rubbing the back of it gently.

"I would like to ask you something" she said hesitantly, "anything" I said squeezing her hand a bit. "Well a little bird told me that you might umm..." she seemed to be trying to find the right words and I gave her a moment to speak but it seemed like she hadn't gathered it yet.

"Who told you?" I ask her, I'm not sure what it is yet but I only talk to specific people and I don't tell each person everything so if I know who she spoke to I could figure out what it is. "Madison" she said quietly, hmm well I told her about my ex-boyfriend cause she seems to know a lot about that but that wouldn't make Delia this nervous.

I went through everything I've told her which hasn't been a lot since I've only been here for a month. "She told you I have a crush on you" I whispered to myself finally coming to the conclusion.