Need a minute? |c.g|

Today was the day. We had a test in potions and I was so nervous. It was an individual test, meaning one by one we went up to Ms. Goode's desk to take it.

I was the last one and as I was walking up to her desk I could feel my anxiety rise. I've had a crush on her for a long time now, pretty much since I got to the academy. So I was always pretty nervous around her, but today, today was by far the worst.

I slowly approached her desk, she smiled at me and looked down to her paper. She highlighted my name to say I've taken the test and looked up to me. "You ready?" She asked sweetly, "yeah" I responded trying to sound confident.

I looked at the potions on her desk and took a deep, shaky breath. "You ok sweetie?" She asked concerned, fuck why'd she have to ask me that? Here come the water works I nodded yes as my eyes filled with tears. I tried not looking at her but she saw anyway, "do you need a minute?" She asked softly.

I nodded and left the room, as soon as I was in the hallway I slid down the wall. Falling onto the floor and crying into my hands, a few moments passed and I just couldn't stop crying. I wasn't sure why, maybe I was just overwhelmed or something.

I heard the door open and quickly tried to wipe most of my tears away. I saw the familiar heels and knew it was her, damn it. I stared at the floor as she sat down next to me "do you want a hug?" I shook my head no.

Of course I wanted a hug but I didn't want to get her shirt wet with my tears. I heard her sigh softly and it sounded like she wanted to say something. Without thinking I leaned into her chest and sobbed.

She immediately wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my back soothingly. It was silent for a long time after I calmed down, she just held me without saying anything.
I really appreciated it. I pulled back slowly and took a deep breath, a little more stable this time.

She brought her hands to my cheeks and wiped my tears away with a smile. I could tell she wanted to ask what was wrong but didn't. I didn't even know what was wrong so I'm glad she didn't say anything. "You're so beautiful" she said mostly to herself, but I heard her.

I smiled awkwardly and looked back down to the floor. She pulled away quickly, knowing I heard what she said. "Umm I'm sorry" she said quietly, putting her hands in her lap. After a few seconds she stood up and smoothed out her pants and ran her fingers through her hair.

I stood up too continuing to look at the floor so she wouldn't see my big smile. She put her hand on the door knob to go back into the classroom but I grabbed her hand. She turned back to me slowly and I look her in the eyes.

"You're really beautiful too" I said with a sudden surge of confidence. She blushed and looked down at the floor, I used my fingers to lift her chin so she could look in my eyes. We stared at each other in a comfortable silence, not moving, I don't even think we blinked.

She brought one hand up to my cheek and I nuzzled my face into it. She started moving closer and I stood still, waiting for her lips to meet mine.

My breathing became heavy as she was only a few centimeters away from my face. Her deep and beautiful brown eyes met mine, I swear those eyes could calm any storm.

Her lips brushed mine, I could feel her warm breath on my lips. Inviting me to initate it, I pushed my lips against hers softly. She moved her other hand to my other cheek and held my face lovingly. Our lips moved in sync like they were made for each other.

She was so gentle, this was better than I could've ever imagined. She pulled away slowly, I opened my eyes and hers were still closed. She had a soft smile plastered on them before she bit her lip.

She opened her eyes to see me staring at her and I immediately averted my eyes to the ground. Now she lifted my chin up to meet her eyes, "you can look pretty girl, it's not like you don't stare at me all the time anyway" I opened my mouth in shock.

"Y-you saw me?" I asked nervously. "Of course I saw you silly. I mean I could practically feel your eyes on me at all times. I liked it though, don't worry" she said softly. I was so embarrassed. "No need to be shy my love, I stared at you too.

I just know how to be discreet" she laughed. I stared at her with even more shock that before, she stared at me too?! She closed my mouth slowly.

"Come on, let's get back to class" she said and we walked towards the door. Before we got in though she pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately.

"God that feels good" she whispered and giggled a bit. I looked down to her breasts that were slightly exposed due to the first few buttons being undone. "You need to button that" I said pointing to her cleavage, she looked down and then back up at me smirking.

"Why? Don't you like them?" She stated mischievously. I flipped us so she was against the wall and I buttoned them up. "Yeah, but nobody gets to see them but me" I said firmly.

She looked shocked and I just smirked at her before walking back into the classroom. I waited for a few moments at her desk and she finally walked back in. A heavy blush across her cheeks, I smiled politely at her as she sat down.

"I'm ready for my test Ms. Goode" I said innocently, she looked like she didn't know what to do with herself. I leaned closer and whispered "I hope I didn't get you too flustered. It would be a shame if I couldn't take my ptest today" then I pulled back.

She shook her head and gave me the test, I returned to my seat. Once class was dismissed she said bye to everyone. "Ms. Y/l/n stay back for me" she said with authority.

Everyone had filed out of the classroom and I approached her desk. "For you huh?" I said licking my lips. She rose from her chair and came around the desk to face me.

She looked me up and down before meeting my eyes again. She put one hand tightly around my throat making me gasp. "Don't think you got away with that stunt you pulled today" she said softly before letting go.

I looked at her lustfully as I bit my lip, I wrapped my arms around her waist. My hands travelled down to her ass and I squeezed it firmly. It was her turn to gasp now, I gave it a light smack before pulling away completely.

"Well Ms. Goode, it seems I do have other classes to attend. But I sincerely hope to see you later" I said with a wink. I walked out feeling satisfied with myself, I was about halfway down the corridor when I started feeling strange.

She was in my mind "yes, miss Goode?" "You are to be in my bedroom at 10 pm sharp understood?" I turned around and she was leaning against the doorframe smirking at me.

I gave a fake salute and turned around to go to my next class. I was beyond excited for whatever she had in store for me tonight...