I hate you |s.m|

CW: Smut; I'm letting you know right now that this is not for the faint of heart lol
Includes: CNC (consented non-consent aka rape play), bondage, dom/sub, knife play, blood kink, breath play (choking), degradation, strap (blow job), mommy kink, drugs and paraphernalia
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since Sally killed me, two weeks since I've been trapped. More importantly it's been two weeks since I've seen her. That of course is my own doing because I've been avoiding her and I told her to stay away from me.

I was laying on my bed doing nothing as usual when I heard something fall over. I raised my head a little to see a vase had fallen and shattered. "Sally I'm tired of you creeping just show yourself" I said and lo and behold there she was.

"Baby I'm so sorry-" she tried to say but I silenced her. "I don't wanna hear it Sally, I know you're not sorry. You did exactly what you wanted to" I growl.

"That's only because I love you and I didn't want you to leave me" she cries. "We could've talked about that but instead you made a decision for the both of us. Fuck you" I spat as she was right in front of my face.

"Fuck me" she said climbing on top of me, "move Sally" I said trying to get out of her grip. "Please baby" she kissed my neck softly, "just let me show you how sorry I am" she cooed. "Leave me alone" I say angrily and she continues to kiss me and suck on my neck making me moan.

"That's it baby, moan for mommy" she says grinding her hip lightly on my thigh. She bites and sucks on my collarbone almost breaking the skin.
I moan at the mix of pain and pleasure she always makes me feel.

"S-sally" I say trying to keep my composure, "that's my name baby" she whispers. "Get off me" I say but make no effort to push her away. "We both know you want me sweet girl, stop resisting" she says ripping my shirt and sucking at my breasts.

Her actions cause me to moan even more frequently than before. I move all of a sudden, surprising her and I bit her neck hard drawing blood. She gasps and moans at the same time before slamming me back into the bed.

"Oh my little slut that felt so good" she says biting her lip. "I like it when you're aggressive" she says running a slim finger down my abdomen. She quickly removes my pants and roughly grabs my panties pulling them into her fist.

I squirm at the feeling of the fabric rubbing hard against my clit. I know she wants me to beg for mercy but I would never give her the satisfaction. I look her dead in her eyes and smirk not making any noise.

"I know you're just playing hard to get, because everyone knows you belong to me" she says. "I don't belong to anyone" I snarl, "you're my little whore and you know it" she says. She takes a knife and cuts my panties off my body throwing them aside.

"Look at that pussy, all mine" she growls lowly before lowering herself. "You're fucking sick" I say and her eyes dart up from my core to my eyes. I see something burning behind them that I've never seen before.

Without a word she gets up and goes in the closet and I figure now is my time to escape. I start to get up when a man with a metal dildo attached to him appears. I've seen him before but never this close up. He starts approaching me and makes an incoherent sound.

Just then Sally walks out the closet as I'm backing away towards the headboard, knees to my chest. "Aww you thought you could get away? Cute" she says sarcastically. She brings over ropes and I try to fight her but she's too rough.

Once my arms are tied up she sits back with her bare ass on her legs. She smiles sickly at me and bites her lip looking me up and down. "Fuck I could just cum at the sight of you" she says lowly. "You're fucking insane" I say and her hand makes its way around my throat.