Red Carpet Talks |v.h|

Smut
~~~~~~~~
As I'm walking by Vikki on the red carpet I hear the reporter asking her about me. I've crushed on her for like ever and I had my suspicions that she felt the same way. "How do you feel about y/n y/l/n?" The reporter asked switching the mic over so it was in front of her.

"All I'm gonna say is... put that tongue on ME" she laughed and shortly after walked away. I managed to hide within the huge crowd of people while I smiled to myself. I went to the bathroom to freshen up after the long award show and was met with the most beautiful sight.

There she was standing in front of the mirror fixing her already perfect hair. I locked the door and walked up next to her putting my purse on the counter to grab my lipstick. "Oh hey y/n!" She exclaimed, "hey Vikki" I said mischievously. Now that I knew she wanted me, I had so many ideas of what to do.

She quickly finished her hair and turned around so her butt rested on the counter. I stared at it through the mirror, so plump and just propped up on the counter. "Y/n... honey are you ok?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder. "Y-yeah... why do you ask?" I said snapping myself back to reality.

"You zoned out for a bit" she said chuckling, "what were you thinking about? If you don't mind me asking..." she said looking a bit concerned. I couldn't take it anymore... I grabbed her throat and pinned her against the nearest wall. "This" I said as I started softly kissing her jaw and down her neck.

"Y/n" she moaned as she put her hands in my hair lightly scratching my scalp. I stopped to look at her, those brown eyes are intoxicating better than any drug. "I heard what you said about me earlier" I said, she looked at me confused. "To the reporter..." I continued and she blushed as she looked down.

"I've been thinking about it allll night, look" I said grabbing her hand and leading it to my wet panties. Good thing I wore a short dress tonight, I thought to myself. She gasped, "t-this is for me?" She asked nervously. "Of course. No one else could make me this wet" I said lifting her head to look in her eyes.

She pulled me in to a kiss while rubbing circles on my clit through my panties. *BANG BANG BANG* there were heavy knocks on the door which made her jump back. "Don't worry they're just mad cause I locked the door... wouldn't want anyone running the after party right?" I said smirking at her.

She shook her head in amusement, I lifted her up so she was sitting on the counter. She moaned as her legs touched the surface of the cold marble. I licked my lips and pulled her in for another kiss, I snaked my arm up her mid length dress until I found her soaked panties.

I pulled away from the kiss looking down towards her covered center. "Someone's pretty wet..." I trailed and bit my lip, she nodded slowly while biting her bottom lip. I pulled her panties off quickly and put them in my purse.

I started rubbing fast circles on her clit, she leaned into my shoulder moaning softly. I inserted three fingers without warning which made her scream with pleasure. She bit down on my exposed shoulder to silence her moans which made me moan loudly.

I picked up the pace and she leaned back against the mirror tugging on my dress with one hand while the other was on the wall. "Fuck, y/n" she whisper moaned, I grabbed her throat and her eyes flew open. "I wanna hear you scream" I said softly, I felt her walls clench around my fingers.

"Ok" she replied breathily, I began to put more pressure on her clit and thrust harder while curling my fingers. "FUCKKKK" she screamed while pulling harder on my dress, her legs bent up to rest on the counter. "Y/N... BA-BABY I'M GONNA CUMMM" she moaned loudly.

"That's it baby. Cum for me" I whispered into her ear while tightening my grip on her throat. She arched her back off the mirror and threw her head back. She didn't make a sound as she exploded all over my fingers, she dripped all down the counters and onto the floor.

I took my fingers out and she whined trying to hold them in by contracting her walls. I moved down and stuck my tongue in going as fast as I could. I moaned at her taste as she gripped my hair, I held her thighs to stop her shaking legs.

"Baby I can't" she moaned lightly, I kept going not listening to her. Her walls once again began to contract uncontrollably around my tongue. She was making incoherent sounds, I looked up to see her looking right at me with her mouth wide open.

I moved my hands off her thighs, collected some of her juices with one and began stimulating her clit with the other. I put the hand with her cum all over it into her mouth, putting in two fingers, she grabbed my wrist with both hands and pushed them farther.

I moaned at feeling her warm tongue swirling around my fingers. Soon enough she removed my hand and her mouth fell open. She tried to warn me but I already knew she was close, she released into my mouth and I took a moment to let her ride it out.

I slowly pulled my tongue out and cleaned her up, I kissed her passionately before lifting her carefully off the counter. Her legs were shaking violently and I leaned her against the wall to stabilize herself. I cleaned up her mess on the counter and washed my hands.

I dried them and went over to grab her by her waist and give her a kiss. She grabbed my ass firmly and I moaned into the kiss before pulling away. "You're a bad girl" she whispered, "you said to put my tongue on you. I was just following orders" I said smirking.

She smacked my ass hard and pulled me close, "you're coming with me" she said balancing herself so she could stand. I nodded and fixed our dresses before unlocking the door and exiting the bathroom. We were met with a small crowd of people, some looked horrified, some like they couldn't believe what we just did.

And of course the creeps that looked us up and down while basically drooling. I rolled my eyes and we laughed as we made our way to the limo.