Love in the Dark |c.g|

Listening to the song makes it 10x more emotional lmao

Summary:
Delia deals with depression and not feeling loved or worthy of love for that matter. This is after she regains her sight thanks to myrtle. Y/n catches her as she's about to try to regain her 'vision' by gouging her eyes out basically.
~~~
Since she regained her sight Cordelia had been feeling worthless. She was the supreme and therefore is supposed to be strong, so she didn't let anyone see it.

But she felt so weak and low. She spent most of her time in the greenhouse since no one rarely came in there. She was grateful for myrtle and she always loved her because she was like the mother she never had.

Yet she couldn't help but despise her for bringing her sight back. As soon as she got her sight she lost her vision and it tormented her tremendously.

She wanted so desperately to regain her vision and she had been contemplating taking things into her own hands.

Her time in the greenhouse was spent going over ideas of how she would do it. Wether it was a good idea or not but to be honest she didn't care.

She had to try something because doing nothing was driving her to the brink of insanity. She had made her decision, as painful as it was.

She was willing to do anything to regain her vision as pathetic as it sounded... she was desperate. She picked up the shears and pulled them close to her eyes.

She had to keep them open, she braced herself and pulled back to gain momentum. Just as she was about to stab herself a hand reached out and smacked them out of her hands.

She felt a fury she hadn't experienced in a long time. "What. The. FUCK Y/N!" She screamed, she was irate beyond belief.

Her angry reaction was enough to make you flinch and pull back. You regained your composure quickly "Cordelia I know how much of an effect this has had on you. But you can't do this..." you trailed trying to diffuse the situation.

"The fuck I can't! Back up or I WILL make you wish you were never born" she said with a scary tone. You never heard her talk that way before, you'd never seen her this angry.

You knew it was bad but you didn't think it had gotten to this extent.

"Cordelia you don't mean that..." you said trying to hold back tears. "Y/n Listen to me VERY fucking carefully. You need to leave... NOW!" She screamed inching closer and closer to you.

She had you cornered as you felt your back hit the wall. You were determined not to give up on her, you had faith in yourself to bring her back.

"I'm not leaving you" you said grabbing onto her tightly. She used her powers to throw you across the room, the concrete wall knocked the breath out of you.

"I said LEAVE! I will not hesitate to kill you" she said moving closer again. Her words stung, you knew it wasn't her but it still hurt. You looked into her eyes as she stood over you.

You saw nothing but anger and desperation, it was risky for anyone to be around her like this. You had no doubt in your mind that, as crazy as it would sound to her in her right mind, she meant every word she was saying right now.

You still were going to try to save her even if your life hung in the balance. And right now... it was looking like it really did.

"Cordelia..." you said quietly, tears now falling freely from your eyes. She looked at you with no remorse but she waited for what you were going to say.

You tried to search your brain for anything to remind her of happiness. It was silent for a long time and she was getting impatient, she rose her hand "wait!" You yelled.

Despite all her previous words she stopped and waited for your response. "Do you remember that time we went to Starbucks?" You asked shakily.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're starting to piss me off" she said coming closer. You flinched at her movement but continued "I ordered a blueberry muffin and we shared it... and then we went for a walk in the park" you stated trying to stop yourself from crying.

"I'm really getting impatient! What are you getting at y/n?" She replied. "That was the first time we kissed..." you said moving closer towards her.

You grabbed her face in your hands and she shuddered. Her anger started to fade slowly, "you don't have to do this" you started.

"Come back to me... I can help you" you said, tears streaming down your face. Her eyes softened along with her heart and she fell into you. "I'm s-so sor-ry" she said in between sobs.

You stroked her hair and rubbed small circles on her lower back. "It's ok baby... I know" you said feeling relieved that it worked.

"I didn't mean anything I said I'm so sorry" she cried into your shoulder. "I know baby, I know, it wasn't you. I'm glad I got you back" you replied.

She pulled away slowly, wiping tears from her eyes. "You're a fucking angel" she started "I don't know anyone who wouldn't restrain me or full on commit me other than you" she finished, looking down.

You lifted her head up with your hand, wiping away stray tears with your thumb. "I had faith in myself to get you back... but most importantly I had faith in you to pull yourself out of it.

Deep down somewhere I knew you wouldn't hurt me, I didn't need to restrain you. And you're not crazy, you're just overwhelmed and don't know what to do... I know how hard it was for you to lose your visions" you said.

She just pulled you in tight for a hug, "I love you so so soooo much" she said. "I love you too baby, you have to take better care of yourself. And I'll help you but you have to learn how to live again" you said softly.

"I promise I will"