Cheetah Print Coat |s.m|

Summary:
It's y/n's first time but Sally doesn't know that
~
CW: strap on, mommy kink, slight degrading, cussing
~
There's a little switch at the end hehe
—/—/—/—/—

I was sitting having a drink at the bar of the Hotel Cortez because honestly I have nothing better to do. Liz makes really good drinks and they're cheap so I come here all the time. Yet I've never met this woman everyone is always talking about. It's only ever in hushed whispers so I only know her name. Sally. I'm not sure why everyone is always so quiet about her, like they can't speak her name too loudly.

I'm on my 3rd drink of the night when a woman sits 2 stools down from me. I sort of side eye her, checking her out but trying not to be noticed. My god she's beautiful. Liz approaches her, handing her a drink. She must be a regular. "What's up pretty lady" she says and I look around but it's only me and her. I point at myself and give her a questioning look. She moves so she's sitting right next to me and raises her eyebrows.

"Yes you" she whispers look at me through hooded eyes. "Uhhh n-nothing" I say and she chuckles at my stuttering. Rude. "Don't" Liz says as we just stare at each other, the woman looks over at her and frowns sarcastically. "Why not? No harm in casual conversation" she quips, "nothing is ever 'casual' with you Sally" Liz replies. So this is Sally? I'm even more confused than before. What about this gorgeous woman is so bad?

"Why don't you come with me?" Sally asks resting her hand on my thigh. "I-I don't know" I say shaking my head, unsure of myself. "Oh come onnn. I promise it'll be fun" she whispers in my ear before licking the shell making me shudder and my eyes flutter closed. I nod without thinking and before I know it were outside the door to her room. She unlocks it and ushers me inside before locking the door behind us.

She motions for me to sit on the bed and I oblige without question. "What's your name?" She asks walking over to me slowly, "y/n" I say softly. "So y/n... what'd you wanna do?" She asks seductively as she sits next to me and returns her hand to its place on my upper thigh. I shrug as I stare into her eyes and subconsciously lean closer to her. She smirks and quickly connects our lips and pushing me on my back.

It all happened so fast. Clothes thrown off as if they were burning. Our skin colliding like it would tear if we were apart. She pulls away abruptly and holds her finger up as she pants and scurries off to the bathroom. She comes back with a strap on her waist and I stare at her nervously. "Don't worry, baby girl" she says quelling all my fears.

Her body finds its way on top of me with a quickness and she kisses down my body. I bite lip as my hands hold the sheets lightly. My eyes shut as I feel her hot breath against my pussy. "Oh my god" I breathe out as her tongue flicks against my clit. "Ready?" She says and I open my eyes to see the strap lined up with my entrance. I open my mouth and she pushes it in making me scream.

"Oh fuck... you're so tight" she says pounding into me. Of course I feel pleasure but I feel pain that seems to overcome me. "P-plea-" I stutter trying to get it out, "what? You want me to go faster, slut?" She groans as tears fill my eyes, "n-no" I manage to force out and she slows to a stop as I open my eyes. "What is it?" She asks softly as her hand comes to my face caressing the tears away.

"I-it's my-" I pant trying to catch my breath, "first time" I whisper out. "Oh my god..." she whispers sitting up on her knees. "Oh my god" she says a bit louder as she gets off the bed. "I'm so so-sorry I... I didn't mean to hurt you" she says beginning to cry. I finally catch my breath and stand up making my way over her. "I should've known" she mutters to herself as she shakes her head.

"You couldn't have. It's ok... I wanted it, I just didn't expect it to hurt so much" I say approaching her slowly. "I feel terrible... I'm so sorry" she says crying even harder. "Baby... look at me. It's ok. You didn't mean to... and you stopped" I say reassuring her as my hands reach her face to wipe her tears like she did to me. She shakes her head again and seems to shrink herself.

"But I- I hurt you and-" she starts, I kiss her to stop her from rambling. When I pull away I rest my forehead against hers waiting for her to open her eyes. "Just go slower" I whisper smiling softly at her, "you still..." she trails and I nod looking at her lips. She wraps her arms carefully around my waist drawing circles on my hips while looking in my eyes. "You promise you're ok?" She asks softly while searching my eyes. "Promise" I whisper before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

She picks me up and starts walking but I pull away to speak. "On the wall" I state and she looks at me confused. "Fuck me against the wall" I say and she looks at me surprised but does as I request. She lifts me a bit so I can lower myself on the strap. Allowing me to take my time going down on it and making sure I'm ok. "Fuck" I moan once it's all the way in, "is that ok?" She asks slightly panting and I nod quickly.

I bounce a bit and she gets the hint to thrust into me. She stares off slow but deep making me moan in her ear. "Go faster" I moan, "but-" she starts, "fucking do it mommy" I moan louder. It seems to ignite something in her and she immediately speeds up. "SHIT! Don't fucking stop" I scream as I hold onto her neck and scratch her back. "Bed" I whisper before moaning loudly, she walks us over to the bed and gently lays me down.

I pull her against my body making sure there's no space between us. I grab her ass and push her into me harder before she does it on her own. My hands move to her hair and pull it roughly causing her to moan and thrust deeper. "Shit Sally... I'm gonna cum" I whimper, "it's mommy to you" she whispers in my ear. "MOMMY" I scream, "you fuck me so good mommy, I'm so close!" I moan loudly.

"That's it, baby. Cum for mommy" she whispers before nibbling on my ear. Her hand reaches down and rubs my clit sending me over the edge. After riding it out she slowly pulls out of me, removing the strap and laying next to me. Pulling my body to hers. She holds me tightly as I catch my breath. "Fuck, that's quite a first time" I breathe out, "I'm really sorry about before" she says again. "You definitely made up for it" I say kissing her chest.

"Are you tired?" She asks stroking my hair, "very" I whisper. "Go to sleep, baby. I'll be right here" she whispers and I smile kissing her chest once more before closing my eyes. A few minutes later I hear her sigh and whisper to herself. "I love you" she says, I smile widely and bite my lip. "I love you too" I reply and it seems to startle her because she flinches. "You do?" She asks and I lean up to see tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry, beautiful. I hate it when you cry" I whisper. "Ok..." she replies softly, "of course I do" I answer her question. She grins at me placing a sweet kiss on my lips before pecking my nose. "Now let's get some sleep. You'll need it for tomorrow" I whisper laying my head on her chest again. "What's tomorrow?" She asks confusion evident in her voice. "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you" I say calmly and she gasps softly.

"You're quite bold for someone who just lost their virginity. How are you even gonna know what to do?" She chuckles, my hand on her waist quickly moves to cup her center. She moans softly making me giggle. "I'm confident in my abilities. Besides, it only takes so long to figure out what you like. Don't worry about how I know... worry about how you'll manage to walk after" I say huskily.

"Says the one who just got railed" she says sassily, "don't talk back to me" I warn. "Or what?" She challenges me, "don't test me" I say tiredly. "Or. What?" She says louder, I lean up and wrap my hand around her throat making her eyes widen. "Or I'll fuck you so hard you'll beg me to stop. Everyone will hear your desperate. Pathetic. Little cries for mercy and realize the 'big bad Sally' is just a little bitch" I spat.

Afterwards I smile softly and kiss her before laying back on her chest curling into her side. It's quiet for a while and I lift my head to see her looking down at me still in shock. "Close you mouth, baby. You'll catch flies" I say putting my finger to her chin and closing her mouth. "Fuck me" she mutters, "sorry babe, you'll have to wait til tomorrow. I'm exhausted" I yawn before we both fall asleep.