I know that Malik is going to want to tell people that this cute baby is his but we already had this discussion I'm not going to let this affect his reputation that he's built I also don't want to be getting the 'you did this on purpose to trap him' convo with his little female followers and I definitely don't want the 'whore' and 'slut' comments and I know for a fact that blakes gonna get caught in this being called and 'ugly baby' by the bullies or being told that I should have aborted her

I head to class 5 minutes before everyone else giving me a change to speak to my teacher. "hi I hope your OK with blakelyn being here today Mr Kingsley." he looks up from his work.

"that's absolutely fine as long as you sit in the very back corner so people don't get distracted by turning around and make sure she's all settled down so I'm not interrupted." he smiles. "thank you so much Im just gonna get her sorted so she's not fussy." he sticks his palm put in the direction to the furthest desk in the back telling me to go a head and do what I need to do.

I walk over there blakelyn on my hip and her car seat in the other. I sit down putting her baby bag, my bag and her car seat on the floor next to me I put her on my knee as she lean her back against me kicking her feet as they dangles from either side of my thigh. She had the cutest outfit on ever
She had a tightly knitted dungarees suit on that was so cute I kinda want one for myself under that she had on a wooly white sweater.

She wore her lilac converses that matches the colour of her dungarees and let the frizzles on the top of her socks show

She wore her lilac converses that matches the colour of her dungarees and let the frizzles on the top of her socks show. Her hair was simple and in two little buns and she had a little white head wrap on with a small white bow. I feed her my milk in a bottle before handing her a few cheese puffs and an apple sauce so she's not hungry. When she was finally calm and doing her own thing in my arms I handed her a cold ring for her teeth so that she didn't end up crying in the middle of the class.

A few minutes after the bell rang for the start of the period the class started to fill up each person freezing when they see blakelyn in my arms. Shocked Confused and wondering who the daddy is. But none of them say anything they just sit in their usual places and get on with whatever Kingston is teaching us of course looking back once or twice to take a glimpse of my daughter.

Girls in each corner of the room gossip about blakelyn whilst she acts like a normal one year old, Raising her arms in the air shaking whatever is in her hand like it's a maraca whilst she's kicks her legs and smile in amusement.

Each class goes by just like that but with a diaper change in between calc and her lunch which was a whole banana dry cereal milk and another apple sauce and ofc her favourite veggie puffs in literature and she was good all day she didn't even make a sound not even her usual mumbling it was like she new that she shouldn't.

I'm in last lesson before lunch which just happens to be history with my favourite person ever miss Alisha Booker. I sit down in my regular seat which is beside her. I could tell that Blake was going to get fussy seeing as she hasn't had a nap all day so I bounce her on my leg to calm her down and hope that she don't make a sound but when her face scrunches a sign that she is gonna scream the whole school down. I scramble through her baby bag pulling out the only pacy I had on me which happened to be the one Malik bought her.

It was black and the circle in the middle was the shape of a football/was a football and had writing that said 'daddy's little attacker' on it. It didn't go with her outfit but it was cute. I lay her down rocking her back and forth as I listened to my teachers awful lecture.

I could feel the anger and hatred radiating off of Alisha and really she just needs to get over herself because I didn't do anything wrong and she needs to realise it. I don't like how she's taken her hatred for me and took it out on my daughter.

Blake was in the nicu but we were able to visit her for a little more than half a year now and she didn't go and visit her once she's also been with us for a few months and she hasn't held her or interacted with her at all and in blakes eyes Alishas just a random girl that lives with her daddy you know.

And she doesn't understand how it's affected Malik to see his little sister reject his baby it's not a nice feeling and she's petty for not seeing it when the class is all focus I stick my foot out the side of my desk kicking hers. Her head snaps up and she faces me the desk close enough for both of us to lean an inch was we can talk so no one can hear.

"what do you want." she snaps her teeth gritted. "I've been doing some thinking and I realised I don't really give a flying fuck if you like me or not but what you won't do is take it out on my daughter do you understand." complete seriousness and a warning is thrown out with each word said.

"what do you mean-"
"no shut up alisha you can honestly hate me all you want for not telling you about my pregnancy sooner but the fact that you did not even visit my daughter when she was In the nicu not even once or the fact that you haven't held her since she came back is fucking heart breaking your her auntie not a stranger you don't understand how fucked up your acting right now and how badly your hurting your brother for basically neglecting his child you live under the same room as blakelyn 3 times a week yet you can't even give her a simple smile do not realise how hurtful that is towards Malik and how you are basically a stranger to Blake."

She goes to say something."i don't want know fucking petty excuse or a selfish snarky comment just reflex on my words and I'll see your response the actions."

I sit normally once again pulling the half conscious Blake closer to my warms body whilst paying attention to the teacher.