I kept my make up simple concealer to hide the eye bags lip gloss mascara and blush

I kept my make up simple concealer to hide the eye bags lip gloss mascara and blush. By the time I was ready Blakelyn was still sleeping peacefully so I pick her up and she leans her head against my chest cooing before falling back to sleep. I head downstairs trying not to make any ruckus.

My dad was already gone by the time I got down. He takes his job seriously so he wasn't able to take time off to come to blakelyns party today however I have a little feeling that my dad has the hots for a specific blond woman he works with.

Holding onto blakelyns head I peel her off me tucking her into her car seat and pulling the hood down so the sun doesn't get in her eyes we we officially leave the house. I strap her in before picking the car seat up and walking to my car.

I put her in the back and drive to Maliks house. Without knocking I walk in already hearing the music coming from his backyard.

"hey baby." Monique smiles when I walk into the kitchen. "there all outside I'm just doing some last minute touch ups to her smash cake. You can keep her in hear whilst she sleeps." I smile putting her carseat down on the counter so Monique can watch her and bake at the same time.

I walk outside and all eyes turn to me the conversations dying down as I give a polite smile. Malik smiles setting his drink down before walking towards me. I'm these heels I'm around 5'7 in these heels so very tall yet Malik is still alot taller then me which kinda makes me realise how tall he really is.

"hey." i smile at hims and he wraps his arms around my waist my arms making it around his neck as he pulls me into a hug. "you look beautiful." i smile wider. "thank you you don't look half bad yourself."

Malik traded his usual compression shirt and sweats for a plain black polo shirt the buttons undone he also had very loose pants a Louis vuitton belt pared with it which didn't do his job seeing as he was saggin but I'm pretty sure it was on purpose showing of his grey Calvin kleins.

His outfit was all tops off with his jordan 1s that were so clean they look brand new. After a solid minute of his eyes travelling up and down my body resting longer in one place more than the other. He grabs onto my hand with a smile walking me up to the long as table in the middle of his backyard that looked like it went on for miles.

"yo guys this is my baby mama Aiko." i give them a smile along side a wave. "hi nice to meet you all." they all greet me back in some form of way.

"this is my auntie jevica aka shanice and shauns ma and my uncle jay my dad brother also jevicas husband." i smile at jevica "hey nice to meet you again." shaun says and I smile. "nice to see you again too."

"then theres ma's sisters auntie monica,monroe, and Manisha and we can't forget my ma's brothers uncle Christian, Anton, braden and zavier." well fuck this is a huge family.

"then those are my cousin shaniqua shayla, joana, vanessa, becky, Kelly, kalani, kana-may, bri, Ella, Aiden, Joshua, Anthony, Jason, JJ, Chris, Brent, Brandon and layton, and that's shaylas daughter Sumra."

"then we have my grandparents grandma tessra and grandpa Steven and we have grandma lenely."

He turns towards me and I'm just standing there stunned."it's ok darling we are a very big family so it's ok if you make a few mistakes.
I smile at auntie Manisha fuck I don't even know. "wheres my baby." Malik asks moving back towards his seat. "My dad took her to work."

He looks up at me confused irritated and shocked. I roll my eyes at him. "She inside with Monique where else would she be it's her own party." Malik rolls his eyes. Heading towards the door leading to the kitchen. "don't wake her up."

"yeah yeah." he says walking passed me but before he could even go inside I hear her cry before Monique walks outside with my upset daughter.

She crys loudly as she reaches for Malik who takes her of Monique. She continues to cry as she puts the palm of her hands on maliks chest keeping her up as she looks around her pouty lips out as she locks eyes with one of maliks relatives. She starts to whine again a sign shes gonna full on cry but Malik bounces her a bit.

She starts to cry lightly. "stop crying mamas" Malik tells her kissing her chubby cheeks and she turns towards him just staring at him her eyes and tip of her nose red. Taking her hand of her back Malik uses his knuckle to wipe her tears away which she hates so turns her head away with a wjine before dropping her head on maliks chest.

"She eaten yet?" he asks walking towards the table reaching in a bowl of chips and handing her one. They were the soft puffy chips thay will most likely melt in her wet hand but I don't really mind.

"she ate a little before I got her here not much cause she was being fussy and just wanted to sleep." i walk towards them both fixing blakelyn outfit and messing with her hair. She looks into my eyes her light brown eyes glossy and red.

She turns away monching on her chip that's half melted and coated in sliva. I walk towards the table grabbing to napkins with one I wipe her snotty nose which she trys to get away from and the other I wipe her orange coated hand so she don't ruin hers or maliks clothes.

"have you eaten?" i look up to Malik to see his eyes soft, genuine yet concerned and begging for honesty. I ignore his question continuing to clean up our daughter. "hmm?" he hums waiting for my answer as he lifts my chin up with his knuckles so I was looking at him.

"Malik..." Monique calls causing maliks head to move towards her and in the corner of my eye I see her shake her head. "just leave it baby." she mumbles to him.

Blakelyn reaches towards me shoving her hand into the top of my dress a sign she wanted milk. I take her hand out kinda embarrassed "I'm gonna go feed her." i tell Malik he nod. He didn't look angry at me but he was also not happy cause even though I didn't answer him he knows I didn't eat today. He looked kinda disappointed in me and I don't like disappointing people.

A specially not him and I don't know why.