𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

————

————

first person pov

almost two weeks had passed. we had set off a little while ago, both the ships going towards the area where a few of taehoon's men had said that the treasure was.

in those weeks, yeonjun finally got the rest that he needed. although, he did randomly have moments where his memory would suddenly lapse, but it was never too serious and sunoo said that if he didn't do anything strenuous or stressful, he would be fine. which was great to hear amidst all the other news and which would obviously be difficult to ensure with yeonjun's stubborn-ass self.

i also finally got to make the gopchang-jeongol.

with beomgyu supervising, of course.

in fact, that had become a daily thing for us. every day, with the help of kai, we would make dinner together for everyone. beomgyu slowly started talking and glimpses of his old self would show a lot more.

jay was actually glad to get a break from the kitchen for a while, though i do think that the only reason he let us do it was because he was getting slightly annoyed by our presence. he didn't show it though, and the three of us were just glad we could do something useful.

hongjoong had recovered nicely and was working on helping jungwon and ej sort out everything before we reached the planet where the treasure was supposedly hidden.

yeosang too had joined them, making sure that the course we were following was correct.

jongho continued managing all the supplies of the ship and once, when we were short of them, we stopped at a nearby planet and the two of us decided to go shopping once more.

being on the ship the rest of the time, i found it strange that i had barely seen san. i wasn't actively trying to avoid him, but he somehow had managed to avoid me.

but, even though that made me feel slightly down, it was nothing compared to what i was feeling because of a certain jet-black haired boy.

too preoccupied with my thoughts, i didn't realise that the water in the pot in front of me was about to boil over.

"your observation skills also deteriorating, love?" seonghwa's voice snapped me out of my reverie.

"huh?...oh!"

quickly, i turned off the heat and grabbed a nearby rag to wipe up the spilled water. the galley was empty aside from me, hence why no one had averted the mishap before it had happened.