𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

————

————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

————

first person pov

before leaving the infirmary, i looked at sunghoon, who was kneeling beside heeseung.

"sunghoon?" his head turned in my direction. "thank you."

a small smile played at the boy's lips but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared and he just nodded before turning his attention back to the pink haired boy in front of him.

as jungwon and i stepped through the foliage, i stopped for a while, allowing myself to take in the surroundings.

a stark contrast to before, the chaotic battleground now lay in eerie silence. there was debris littered about everywhere as well as broken weapons and torn pieces of fabric.

and as if forming a frenzied pattern, patches of dark red decorated the floor in different spots.

the flora in and around the area was all but destroyed and the smell of smoke lingered in the air.

and the peak of it all was the lifeless bodies that were scattered about.

even though jongho already told me that he'd go find yeosang and san, my eyes still subconsciously scanned through the remnants of everything to see whether they were alright. i could see jungwon doing the same.

"sh*t. no. no..."

ignoring everything else, the younger captain took off, avoiding any obstacles, and stopped in front of someone lying on the floor.

even from this distance, i could see his shoulders rise and fall exaggeratedly before he dropped to his knees, hands going straight for the other boy's neck as he desperately searched for a pulse.

when he let out a string of loud obscenities, i decided against approaching him, not wanting to intrude.

it was only recently that he found out about niki and now he had to deal with losing someone else.

as his shoulders trembled; his body racked with sobs, i closed my eyes, turning away from the scene.

another member of his crew stood by his side anyway and i wasn't able to hear their conversation, but at least jungwon wasn't alone.

"damn. what a disaster."

"it's done now, seonghwa."

Treasure Trove | Ateez/TXTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें