𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

————

————

third person pov

"hi! my crew members don't really like you, so they sent me to talk to you. which i really don't want to do because i kinda don't like you either."

"'kinda'?"

niki looked up at the new person who had come to stand in front of his cell.

"actually, no. you tried to kill yeosang. so i kinda hate you. but! you failed. which means that you're incompetent. because seriously. yeosang was literally the easiest target for you and yet he's still breathing. oh! and walking around too now. so why go for yeosang? if you couldn't even kill him?"

the younger man sat up straighter, an unnerving look in his eyes. well, for anyone else it would've been unnerving. but beomgyu was either unaffected by it or didn't even notice it.

"because all of you suck. i mean, jeez! jungwon was so obsessed with getting back at hongjoong that he ignored everything else. when i joined their crew i thought that i'd get out of my boring life. but no. we sat there every day for the past few months, planning out the raid and trying to find out where hongjoong was. it was all the older crew members spoke about. like, what even was the point?? do you know how many merchant ships we let pass by?!"

at this point, the purple haired man had stood up and stalked right up to the bars of the cell; facing beomgyu.

"tsk. that's not really my problem now, is it? i mean, it's unfortunate. but it's also boring, ah! i think i actually fell asleep a little listening to you. i didn't even think it was possible to fall asleep with your eyes open. did you?"

"ugh. shut up!"

beomgyu only scrunched his nose as niki slammed one of his hands into the bars of the cell.

"i think that you shouldn't bother telling me to shut up when you just made the loudest noise ever."

the younger man let out a sharp, harsh breath of air. at that, beomgyu pouted but said nothing.

"fine. fine! jungwon never sent me. someone else i met on a planet promised me treasure, and since our crew didn't care for some reason, i agreed to his request. he had proof too. he knew that we were going to attack hongjoong's ship at some point because some of the crew would not shut up about it. and he told me to stay aboard somehow and..."