𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

————

————

third person pov

"jeez! i can't take that noise anymore. yeosang, just eat something. please. it's not poisoned. i'll even eat too. just to put you at ease."

sitting down, the younger boy grabbed a random piece of fruit and took a bite. yeosang followed in jungwon's footsteps as he sat down.

hand going straight for the plate full of chicken, the blond grabbed a leg. he brought it closer to his face and observed it before eyeing jungwon.

after only taking one bite, the other captain had left his pear on the table and was now fiddling with the ring that he had taken off of his finger.

"i'm sorry... about niki."

there was the sound of light ringing as the metal band slipped out of his fingers and fell onto the floor.

"it was stupid of him to leave this gun with me. because i'm going to kill him... when they find taehoon, i will kill him."

"i don't think you're the only one who wants to."

"good. no one should be on his side. there's just those mindless people who care about nothing but treasure. hopefully, your friends can get past them."

putting the chicken leg down, yeosang gave the younger boy a look.

"they're not just my friends, jungwon."

"stop it, yeosang. i'm done with you guys. i have my own crew. i'm helping you out, but that's where i draw the line. don't expect me to act all friendly with you. with any of you."

yeosang opened his mouth again but was cut off by a vibration.

"ah. fantastic." sliding his finger on the phone screen, jungwon answered the call. "you found seonghwa, i presume?"

"no. i called to check on yeosang."

"ugh! i told you. only call when you've made your way out of the third room. otherwise taehoon will find out that something's wrong. i'm ending the call."

"wait!"

jungwon's finger stopped, hovering just above the red button on the phone's screen.

"i'm fine, captain."

"great. you've checked in. the next call better be when you're out of the third room."