𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

————

————

third person pov

"he hasn't messaged, or whatever it is, for a few days now. something's definitely off."

"i'm sure it's all okay. maybe nothing of importance has happened. maybe that's why - "

"mingi. when has he ever missed a day? even if absolutely nothing significant happened, he always messaged. i don't even know how this bloody thing works. but i always see that he sends something daily and that's all i need."

"i've been telling you that you shouldn't have bought that if you don't know how it works even after years of having it."

"whatever, mingi. i'm not even the one who bought it, let alone asked for it. it's just, i think that something's wrong. can you set off for KQ and see what's going on?"

mingi stared at the other man with confusion written all over his face. then he smiled. "i see. that's a joke. you're really funny, yunho."

"tell me, please. what in my expression tells you that i'm joking?"

the younger man once again stared at yunho with a perplexed look on his face, as if he had just asked him to do some unimaginable thing. which, technically, he did.

"you're telling me that you never learnt how to send messages back on that thing? because, instead of travelling for a fricking week to see if he's alright, maybe just send him a message back? i mean..."

mingi frowned as he saw yunho struggling with the device in his hands.

"ok. so. you charge the phone. but you don't even know how to unlock it???"

the older man glared at the other. "i don't understand the need for this thing anyway. we were perfectly fine before without them. and... ok, fine! i might've forgotten the password that was set before."

mingi took the phone out of his hand. "yeonjun set the same password for all of us when he bought them for us. i don't understand how you can remember little details about trivial things yet you can't even remember a six-digit code. you didn't even ask any of us?"

yunho rolled his eyes as he watched mingi unlock his phone and open the messages between him and yeonjun. well, the one-sided messages from yeonjun.

"and you know what the good thing about this is? i won't have to go on a week-long journey just to see if everything is alright."