𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

————

————

first person pov

absolutely fantastic! if it's not one thing, it's another.

i figured that i shouldn't delay getting san help. he was barely breathing and it just registered in my head that i should've never left him alone up there.

...

for some reason, i didn't want san to die up there. i don't even know why. the fact that i feel the need to help everyone, even if they're horrible to me, would sometimes lead me into bad situations. never as bad as this, but still. it was just hard to sit still, knowing that i could help someone but instead choosing to do nothing.

the guy who had a lethal weapon pointed at me was standing in an attacking position. from the way that he was eerily smiling at me, with his head slightly tilted to the right, i did not doubt that he would have no problem at all with putting a bullet in my head.

but i needed to get kai. there was no time for this.

"alright, enough!!" a voice shouted over everything. silence followed as everyone looked at the scene in front of them. "if a single one of you moves, i'll make sure you never see your captain again. you so much as touch one of my crew members, and there would be no chance of saving him."

one of the captains was lying on the floor while the other stood over him. a crossbow was aimed at the spot right between his eyes.

the pink haired man in front of me gave me a smug smile before using his pistol to force me to step forward. "but she's not a member of your crew, is she hongjoong? i've never seen her before. so i guess it doesn't matter if i hurt her. right?"

"careful. how about you think a little before you speak, heeseung?" hongjoong looked over at us both. "she's on my ship. even if she's not a part of the crew, she's still my responsibility. so, back away."

"i'm willing to bet none of you actually know her name, so unless one of you can tell me her name, i guess you can call her collateral damage instead."

ughhh. screw these situations that i keep finding myself in.

i hated being used like this. and if it's inevitable that i get hurt anyway, might as well not stay silent. if something does happen, at least beomgyu knew that san was up in the crow's nest as well.

"sorry. and excuse my language, but what the absolute sh*t have i got to do with anything that happened between you guys?" everyone's eyes were on me at this point, but i didn't care. i was sick of being put in vulnerable positions like this.