𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

————

————

third person pov

"yunho? you sent him?"

"sent who?"

mingi, now with his hair dyed black with red streaks, barged past yunho, into his apartment.

"ok. don't play dumb. i know that it was you who sent yeonjun to KQ."

"and how do you know that, mingi?"

there was no hint of panic in the older man's tone as he calmly stepped past mingi, into his living room.

"because yeonjun answered his phone yesterday, only it wasn't yeonjun who picked up. it was aera. you know. that cousin of yours. the one that you don't even know."

"if you found out yesterday, why are you forcing yourself into my apartment today?"

mingi took a step closer towards the older man.

"because i didn't want to believe that you sent our friend away, alone i should add, to guard over someone that you don't even know! you literally don't even know what she looks like! do you get that, yunho?? i only tolerated taehoon sending yeonjun because he suddenly remembered that he had a daughter that he wanted to protect. that's why i didn't say anything because none of you guys were saying anything either. then yeonjun said that he wanted to stay a while longer, and i didn't say anything then either. but i don't want to just stay silent and follow along when he's...i don't even know where he is, yunho. he didn't even have his phone."

an apprehensive look on his face, yunho's lips parted as he was about to say something. however, before a word could come out of the man's mouth, mingi cut him off with a dry laugh.

"oh. you know what aera said, by the way?" mingi made his way further into the living room; closer to where yunho was standing. "she said that she didn't need you, her mystery relative, to pity her and send a 'guardian angel' to watch over her. she said that you made yeonjun waste two years there. and i agree with her."

"ok! i get it. i messed up. i thought you would understand, mingi! taehyun and wooyoung don't know what happened to me, but you do. that's why i was considering telling you, and only you, that i was the one who sent yeonjun. you know that every single..."

the older man had come closer to mingi so that he was standing just a foot in front of him.

"you know what happened. so sorry that when i heard that i had a cousin, i wanted to make sure she was safe. sorry that i wanted to make sure the only family member i had stayed protected."