𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺

————

————

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

————

third person pov

"would you just look at him? clearly, your captain's abandoned any hope of trying to find you. how inconsiderate of him."

the boy squinted his eyes. he had no idea what taehoon was talking about, he could barely even see half a metre in front of him. dark spots had been clouding his vision for quite some time now.

"what the hell are you talking about?"

all his senses were just consumed by an overwhelming torment and he doubted whether he was actually feeling anything but pain at that time.

"i mean, would you just look at how long he's taking? it's like he doesn't even want to find you."

letting out a deep breath, the boy again tried to open his eyes a little wider and managed to catch a glimpse of one of the black boxes in front of him minimally illuminating the darkness.

"oh, my bad. you can't really see now, can you? well, let me tell you. your captain is just sitting there. and the others have been chatting for the last ten minutes. you've already been forgotten."

upon hearing that, seonghwa let out a puff of air that was supposed to be a laugh but in no way resembled it.

"yeah. it's really funny how you think that i'll believe the bullsh*t coming out of your mouth."

"you want to see?"

the older man came around to the back of the chair and pushed the injured boy forward, closer to the screen. seonghwa hissed in annoyance at the sudden movement.

"prick."

nevertheless, he looked up, narrowing his eyes so that he could see whatever was in front of him more clearly. nothing really stood out to the first officer until he saw the unmistakable red colour of his captain's hair.

the screen showed hongjoong sitting cross-legged on the ground in front of something that glinted brightly on the monitor.

"all i had to do was offer him the treasure that he so desperately sought and he completely turned on all of you."

seonghwa let out a scoff.

"sure he did. there's no way i'll believe you. all he talks about is us being his family but, yeah. he totally left us just for his treasure."

Treasure Trove | Ateez/TXTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें