𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

————

————

third person pov

"we've given you a few days now, niki. we've even given you some of our water and food. are you going to tell us why jungwon left you here? or do we have to ditch you somewhere where they abhor pirates?"

soobin was leaning back against the wall in front of the purple haired man's cell. one of his legs was crossed over the other and his arms were crossed over his chest.

"for the tenth time, jungwon didn't leave me here. and what happened to the other guy? the one who you guys 'assigned' to try to intimidate me into talking? i forgot his name." he grinned. "but he was easy to piss off. it was fun."

soobin completely ignored him, instead asking follow-up questions.

"you came with jungwon's crew. who, if not jungwon, asked you to stay here? and how did you even stay hidden?"

"those are boring questions. the answers are boring too. why are you asking me that, when you know i won't answer?"

the second officer pushed himself off of the wall and opened his mouth to say something. a thought suddenly popped into his head.

he smiled at niki before leaving the brig. the man with purple hair only tilted his head at soobin's actions and went back to staring at what he was fiddling with in his lap.

his hand went to his ear and he tugged on his lobe, readjusting his earring.

"they're not going to ditch me anywhere until i tell them who sent me."

~~~~ ⎈𖠳⎈ ~~~~

"captain?"

"yeah, soobin."

hongjoong placed down the sextant he was using. sheets of paper and a compass were also on the ledge to the side of the steering wheel.

"niki's not talking. but i had an idea to send beomgyu down there. if there are still no answers we can drop him off at the next planet."

"yeah. sounds good, soobin. go ahead."

the captain propped his elbows onto the ledge at either side of the map.

the wind blew softly but still with enough force for multiple locks of hongjoong's red hair to come into his face as he leaned his chin onto his hands. the man made no effort to move them away.