𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

————

————

first person pov

it had been over a day since we had boarded jungwon's ship and in that time, we hadn't moved anywhere; the ship still set to hover next to ej's.

they had been discussing what should be done about the whole textir situation with taehoon dead, as well as the case of the missing treasure and the mess that had been left in 'sector a of aztagio'. or whatever it was.

jongho had started helping in maintaining the ship and sorting out supplies.

yeosang and san were both recovering well so far and hongjoong was finally awake.

soobin, however, was not.

but both sunghoon and sunoo assured us that he was still recovering. so i was holding out hope that he would, like hongjoong, wake up soon.

kai had asked to join in helping making food in the kitchen with jay, a member of jungwon's crew, to have something to do.

yeonjun was —

"hey. why are you sitting in the middle of the deck?"

well, yeonjun was right behind me, apparently.

i turned around to see the boy approaching me with a curious expression on his face. the left side of his face seemed better than before but the scar that remained at the point close to his eye reminded me of the fact that he had had his own issues too.

the older boy sat down next to me on the deck, stretching his long legs out in front of him.

"you couldn't find anywhere else to sit?" he asked, wearing a playful grin.

i just shrugged. "seemed peaceful. just wanted to think over some things. what are you doing out of the sick bay, by the way?"

yeonjun looked at me before he leaned back, propping himself up with his hands. "i'm feeling better. needed some air too. plus, that guy was starting to freak me out a little bit."

i turned to my friend, eyeing him curiously.

"who?"

"ah. forgot his name. you know? long black hair. white highlights?"

"beomgyu?"