Cock Blocked: pt 2

Start from the beginning

Sugawara and Daichi looked at each other, having a silent conversation.

He probably stopped advancing on our timid ace.

He definitely has Koushi, it's probably our fault.

More like your fault.

"So? What should I do?" Asahi cut them off, looking at the two.

Their silent conversation came to a halt. They had to make it seem like it wasn't their fault and that (M/N) wasn't actually wanting to break up with him.

They see the way (M/N) looks at Asahi when he's not looking. The way (M/N) does a subtle things to make sure Asahi is well taken care of and safe proves it. (M/N) just wanted to take it to the next stage.

"Does (L/N) usually initiate things?"

Asahi thought about Daichi's question, pondering it as he looked into the memories he had with (M/N). He couldn't help but smile and blush when thinking about the taller male.

"Yeah." He finally whispered out, he was whipped.

"Then maybe he's waiting for you to initiate things?" Sugawara said, crossing his arms and nodding.

Daichi and Sugawara had one thought going through their minds.

We are so safe. He doesn't suspect a thing.

"You think so?" They nodded. "So that could save our relationship?"

Not like there was anything to save, their relationship wasn't in jeopardy. But Asahi thinks it is, it filled him with anxiety. He's been dating (M/N) for so long... he can't seem to remember a time where they weren't a thing. He probably wouldn't know how to function without (M/N).

"Of course."

Asahi grinned, "Yeah, I'll do just that."

And for the rest of the day, his worries were at bay. Having his two best friends reassure him their relationship wasn't going down the drain helped his self esteem.

He couldn't wait to kiss (M/N) and see his reaction.

~~

It had been a few days since they graduated.

(M/N) was in his room, watching a movie on his laptop. He didn't feel like leaving his room, his parents were gone and his sister was at a friend's, (M/N) was all alone.

He frowned a bit, he was bored and wanted to hang out with Asahi. But the lingering thought that if he attempted to do anything, it could lead to something they both don't want.

(M/N) began to grow thankful that he got cockblocked, he felt that maybe Asahi wasn't ready. He didn't want to pressure Asahi, but it was growing difficult to not have a tight hold on him.

(M/N) jumped when his door was slammed open. He snapped his head to look at the person who barged into his alone time. A small smile formed, his eyes softening.

"Hey, Asa." (M/N) greeted.

"Shut up." Asahi began to walk towards him.

(M/N)'s eyes slightly widened in surprise at that response, he hadn't expect that. But he was even more surprised Asahi moved his laptop down on the ground, straddling his lap and immediately kissing him.

(M/N) was shocked, slightly gasping at the action. Asahi pushed his lips more onto (M/N)'s lips, sticking his tongue in (M/N)'s parted mouth. As soon as he overcame his shock, he kissed back, taking over.

His tongue tangled with Asahi's tongue, causing the male on his lap to moan out. He felt (M/N) shove his tongue past his, tasting the cavern.

They pulled away, chest's rising up and down. They were catching their breath's.