And There She Goes

Hunter's POV

Lisa accepted the fact that she couldn't run away. She knew that it was time to face the music, I think they all did, "So what have you come to talk about Hunter?" Lisa asked, weary to raise her voice and continue throwing out insults because she knew I'd beat her at that game. 

"I'm going to be brutally honest here, about myself and everyone else," I told her.

"I'd expect nothing else from you," Lisa took a subtle dig.

"I thought we were a family. No, actually, this was my family since I came to the UK and then I learn that none of you care about me. Do you know what that feels like? I'm not going to sit here and pretend none of you hurt me, because you all did, but I assure you that I will not sit here and cry about it. That's why I have a problem with you all," I told them the facts, looking to the table which only responded with silence and fearful looks. 

Leah and Lia knew better than to get involved. This was my fight, I wanted to fight it, I didn't need anyone else standing up for me because this wasn't about sides, this was about taking accountability. Something they didn't want to do.

"Do none of you have anything to say?" I stood up, throwing my arms out only getting more annoyed by their silence.

Jordan held her hand up, "I didn't know any of this was going on, I'm sorry Hunter."

I pointed to Jordan, "So the one fucking person who's taking accountability has nothing to take accountability for? Great!"

I slowly gave them all a round of applause, so fed up with everyone looking down to the table or acting clueless, "Congratulations for all being a group of fucking frauds," I huffed and sat back down.

Lisa cleared her throat, "I think you're the fraud," She responded so self-righteously. 

"Someone's found their words again, took enough time," I scoffed, then looked Lisa directly in the eyes, "and why am I a fraud Lisa? Please indulge us all."

"You're a fucking actress Hunter!" Lisa widened her eyes, done with my comments.

I jerked my head backwards, "When have I ever been bloody acting?"

"Every day we've known you," Lisa stated so surely, "None of it's true, none of us believe anything that comes out of your mouth."

"What in the actual world have you taken?" I asked, completely taken aback.

Lisa looked at everyone else, throwing her arm towards me, "And there she goes, now accusing me of being a drug addict!"

"We all know you're not a drug addict," Kim sighed, knowing she had to let us run our course.

"I wasn't actually accusing you of that, I think we all know you're too boring," I told her truthfully, "But say whatever the hell you want so everyone agrees with you. Seems it already worked."

Lisa tilted her head, "I think there's just some guilt on your end Hunter, I think there's been a few times when we've all wondered what you're on."

I just scoffed, she was throwing out accusations which were purely stupid, "I'm sorry but that's fucking bullshit Lise."

"Don't call me Lise, that's what my friends call me."

I laughed at such a high school comeback, "Glad to know I'm not in that category then."

"Hunter, lay off her a bit," Katie jumped in, "It's her birthday dinner."

"Actually I wanted to talk to you as well Katie," I locked eyes with the brunette, "What did I ever do to you?"