(M/N) chuckled, tugging Goshiki's hands to follow. Tendou and Ushijima in front as Semi and Shirabu behind them. Goshiki leaned his head on (M/N)'s shoulder, squeezing his hand.

They arrived at the ice cream shop, (M/N) let all of them order before him. (M/N) paid as they got their ice cream's, they walked out the shop.

They decided to walk around town for a bit as they ate their ice cream. They stopped at a park, all standing around as they ate their ice cream.

They talked amongst themselves, Tendou talked about what he planned to do now. How he would always be there for Ushijima.

Goshiki just quietly finished his ice cream, sticking close to (M/N). (M/N) had his arm thrown across Goshiki's shoulders, smiling at the other third years.

(M/N) asked what Semi was going to do. The male responded that he would be a musician, to which Shirabu found that exciting. But didn't say much about that.

Of course, Ushijima was sticking with volleyball, (M/N) chuckled. The male seemed to think only about volleyball's and of course, his red headed boyfriend. They were cute together.

"Alright, my ice cream is done. I'm leaving." Shirabu waved a peace sign.

"I'll walk you home. I don't want to be stuck with these two couples and fifth wheel." Semi said, waving.

Tendou saluted the two, and once out of ear shot he turned to the other three.

"Ten bucks says they get together."

"Tendou, they have a distaste for each other." (M/N) deadpanned, "Ten bucks is too little. They're definitely getting together."

"This is pointless." Goshiki mumbled, "They're already dating."

(M/N)'s eyes widened, "How do you know?" He narrowed his eyes at the male still clutching onto him.

Goshiki tilted his head up, causing (M/N) to push a few strands of his black bangs. He smiled, blushing slightly.

"Shirabu told me, after they wanted to keep it a secret for a bit."

(M/N) snickered, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulling him closer. He connected their foreheads, kissing his nose.

"Let's go Ushiwaka," Tendou stuck his tongue out, "We're fourth wheeling. And we're actually a couple."

"Have a nice evening." Ushijima bid his goodbye, with Tendou walking next to him.

"Hey Goshiki." (M/N) caught the male's attention as they were walking the other way.

"Yeah?"

"I was going to ask you after your game, but felt it wasn't the right moment."

Goshiki stopped walking, causing (M/N) to stop as well. The taller male was in front of Goshiki, his hands on his shoulders. His thumb rubbing into his skin.

"Goshiki-"

The volleyball player cut him off, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling (M/N) down. He put his lips on his, (M/N)'s hands draped to his waist, pulling him closer.

Their lips molded together, their bodies flushing together.

They pulled away, faces red with a blush and their chests heaving up and down. They made eye contact for a split second before looking away. Their hearts beating rapidly in their chests.

"Wait-" Goshiki snapped and looked at (M/N), "I'm sorry! I kissed you without permission, not knowing if that's what you meant-"

(M/N) cupped Goshiki's cheek. Smiling softly at the shorter male. He leaned down and kissed Goshiki's lips again.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go on a date. But that kiss asked something else, didn't it?"

Goshiki nodded, "Skip the date, let's go straight to be boyfriend's."

(M/N) chuckled, grabbing his hand again. "Deal, but we'll still go on a date."

Goshiki nodded his head quickly, hugging (M/N). Practically jumping in his arms, he wrapped his legs around (M/N)'s torso, nuzzling into his neck.

(M/N) put him down after kissing his cheek, he walked him home since it was the weekend. They weren't allowed to be in the dorms.

a/n: don't even know how their dorms work. can they stay on weekends??

He ruffled Goshiki's hair, this time the male laughed. Leaning into the touch.

(M/N) leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"I'll see you soon!" Goshiki smiled, going into his home.

(M/N) chuckled and walked home, a slight bounce in his step. He was beyond happy.