Lia looked up at her, smiling warmly, "I know you would Hunts."

It was a sweet interaction, I could see the pair genuinely cared about one another. I'd seen that Hunter cared about all the team, she thought as highly of them to consider them all her own family but I didn't see any love which they returned to her. Lia and Leah clearly loved her, Kim thought of her as a troublesome daughter who you still loved deep down. But it felt like half the time they forgot she was there until they needed some entertainment and then would look for her to do something. Hunter was the topic of so many conversations but they were never kind, they never showed love.
It was sad to watch it unfold, especially when I don't think Hunter could even see it for herself.

Leah looked highly offended, "And what about me? How are you going to save the both of us?"

Hunter glared back at Leah, "I think I'd point the sharks in your direction."

"Ouch," Leah acted wounded, "And I thought we were friends."

We left the aquarium a little later, seeing as everyone was growing hungry and this team didn't do well when hungry, they all became rather grouchy. Hunter led us to this tapas restaraunt, claiming that it was the best in the city. 

Hunter turned around, surprising me, "Come sit next to me Jill," She pulled out the chair besides her. 
I'd only interacted with Hunter a handful of times yet every time it started with me being surprised she was talking to me, then ended with countless questions.
Lia and Leah sat across from us, the rest of the team finding a seat further down the table.

"What should we get Hunts?" Lia asked, looking up from the menu.

Hunter started explaining every dish, recommending certain platers to us and warning us about particular things. She was in her light here in Barcelona. 

Eventually, after much debate, everyone ordered dishes for their own little group seeing as we'd never decide on things all together.

"Alexia and Mapi are joining us for dinner tonight," Hunter told us, smiling immediately at the mention of those two names.

"I though Alexia was sick, no?" Lia questioned.

"She's fine now," Leah quickly answered.

"Oh okay," Lia nodded, "That's good."

Leah sighed, leaning back into her chair, "How are you finding London so far Jill?"

"A lot of parties," I laughed, "But I like it."

"Where abouts do you live?" Lia asked.

"I actually live with Viv and Lisa," I nodded towards the couple down the other end of the table.

"So you spend your life third wheeling?" Hunter put it bluntly.

I tilted my head, "Yep," I had to admit, "Pretty much."
Some might have been offended or put off by Hunter's constant bluntness but I found it amusing, it's as if things just fell out of her mouth and I don't think she'd have wanted it any other way; I certainly didn't. 

Lia leaned forwards, "Are you missing home?" 

"I guess," I sighed, "though not as much as I'd expected."

"Must be because of the great company here," Hunter smiled playfully.

"Maybe," I laughed, looking towards her. 

"Anything you left behind at home?" Leah asked vaguely, it was too cryptic for me to understand. 

I just furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know?" Leah assumed I'd infer something, "Leave anyone behind?"

"My family?" I questioned.

"Oh my god Leah," Hunter groaned, "Why can't you just ask it bluntly?"