Chapter 101✨

Tahany ~

It has been a week since Ibrahim got out the hospital. I stayed with my parents for 2 days and spent the rest of the time at my in laws house . Fatima was at her parents house but she would come see Ibrahim everyday.

Ibrahim was well and walking at the moment . I was taking care of him as well as his family , I was just waiting for another letter to come in . It has been far too long without my son . I sobbed everyday praying to Allah to bring him back to me in one piece .

Fatima came to see him again today and I decided I would break down the last letter we got. I was going to ask them about what the letter said regarding them .

" So do you guys have anything going on, that I should know about ?" I asked them .

" Something going on like what ?" Fatima asked  .

" I dont know because the person In the letter said they have a problem with you two not me . Are you guys doing some shady sh** on the low ?" I asked getting upset .

" No , we not . Well as far as I know I'm not doing anything ." Ibrahim said .

" Me either ." Fatima said.

" Okay , we'll see when the letters come ." I said walking away ."

A few hours later

We were eating dinner at the Khalid house when there was a knock on the door . Ibrahim's younger sister Zahara went to get the door and screamed saying she got a letter .

" Bring it here ." Ibrahim said .

" Finish your food first then open it." Fatima said .

" No , I gotta see this now ." He said.

" Read it out loud ." Ibrahim's sister in law, Halima said .

" If you want to see your son alive and well , come to 233 Houston street. At 11 pm . Tommorow . Just the three of you . If I see any cops it's done for."  Ibrahim read .

I immediately started crying and did sujood alhamdullilah I was going to see my son tommorow in shaa allah . It felt like years that I haven't seen him. I really didn't care about the reason we were being brought there . I was just happy that I was going to be able to see my son .

" We need to call for a family meeting with everyone tommorow morning ." Ibrahim's mother said .

" Yea we should." Ibrahim's sister Safia said .

The Next Morning ~

All of our families were in Ibrahim's living room trying to come up with ideas to put whoever was responsible for this in jail. Without bringing the cops there because we wanted to get housain out safely.

The plan was that I was going to wear a device where the police could hear me and track where I was but I was going to put it under my abaya because most likely, they were going to search us. And Im pretty sure they weren't going to check my abaya.

I feel like compared to Ibrahim and Fatima,
I wouldn't get caught with it. I was just there to get my son. The two people they would mostly pay attention to was Fatima and Ibrahim.

When all is said and done the cops were going to run inside . I couldn't lie and say I wasn't nervous because this whole thing could go wrong and I could lose Housain, but in shaa allah i'm going to get my son back.

Ramadan Mubarak guys 🤍

I'm going to try and be consistent with the updates IA