Chapter 24 ✨

Tahany~

I honestly did not know why Ibrahim was putting me through this . I just had to pray that Allah grants me sabr.

I am planning on staying at my mom's house for like 2 days so I could relax. I need to go before he gets back home .

30 mins later ~

"Salam wailkaum." I said as I entered the house .

" Wailakum salam." Everyone responded .

I walked in the living room and saw everyone sitting there . What was I going to tell them . I had to come up with a little white lie that was also true . Astagfurrilah

" What are you doing here , and where's my baby ? ." My little sister Munayeer asked .

" I'm staying here for 2 days because I missed you guys , and he's with his dad having some father son bonding time ." I replied .

When you get married they always advise you to leave your family out of your issues with your spouse. Also I didn't want everyone getting involved and making the issue bigger than it already is .

"Mhmm well , I guess today is the perfect day to have a little girls night since everyone's here." My sister in-law Kadija added.

" Perioddd, let me order some Buffalo Wild Wings ." My other sister Maryam said .

2 hours later ~

We were having our little girls night in the twins room when Ibrahim called Maryam's phone .

" Uhh why is Ibrahim calling ?" Maryam asked .

Omg I forgot to tell him I was coming to my mom's , shit. He's probably worried as hell .

" Give me let me talk to him ." I said taking Maryam's phone and walking out the room .

" Salam wailakum." I answered .

" Wailakum Salam , Tahany where have you been ! I've been calling you since I got home !" He blurted .

" Yea ... I forgot to tell you I was coming to my mom's for a couple of days, I need a break from you." I said .

" I'm sorry baby , please come home so we could talk about it ." He said .

" We'll talk about it whenever I get home ." I said .

" Salam wailakum and kiss my baby goodnight for me." I said banging the phone.

I felt guilty leaving my baby tonight but I needed this .

I was walking back in the room and Kadija , Munayeer , and Maryam was just staring at me .

" What ?" I asked .

" I know it's not good to be in a married person's buisness but what's going on? I know you didn't just come here cuz you miss us." Munayeer said.

Munayeer was always the blunt twin and Maryam was the sweeter twin . Even though they were identical their personalities were different. 

" Girl what are you talking about ?" I said dismissing her .

" You know exactly what I'm talking about, what did Ibrahim do ? " She asked .

Ouuu is sis about to spill the tea

See ya loves 💗