Chapter 65 ✨

2 days later

Tahany ~

Earlier today ,  I went out and got the locks changed because Ibrahim must be smoking crack if he think he's just going to move that girl into my personal space .

I was sitting in the living room watching tv and  eating Hot Cheetos when I heard a car pull into the garage . I smiled to myself knowing he would be confused as hell .

He put the key in and it was not working . He realized what I did and started banging the door .

" Tahany , your real childish . Open the door ." He told me as I turned up the volume and continued eating .

He even tried to go through the backyard but I changed ALL the locks . They've been knocking the door for a good thirty minutes then I heard the car leave .

Finally I was in peace .

10 minutes later,  I heard the car come back like ughh .

Then I heard a big boom and the locks were broken as they just waltzed in .

" Nice try." Ibrahim told me bringing in their stuff .

I could not believe Ibrahim was really putting me through this . I went upstairs checked on Housain, since he was already sleeping and just filled in Layla and Surraiyah. I was done with this but next week I was going to meet up with Zakariyah. So that was the only positive thing that was happening lately .

Not them really moving in 🤦🏽‍♀️

See you guys 💗