Chapter 84 ✨

Thursday morning

Tahany ~

I was a part of a family group chat with Ibrahim and his whole family.

Ibrahim texted the group chat and told everyone to come to the house after magrib including me . I was honestly wondering what it could be . Maybe he was finally going to give me a divorce so I was going to attend and hope for the best .

After magrib ~

I prayed magrib and headed to the house.

I finally got Into the house and said Salam wailakum. Everyone was there sitting down looking like they were waiting for me . Even Fatima's parents were here so I was wondering why my parents were not here.

" Finally you are here ." Ibrahim said.

" Tahany do you want some tea , water , anything ?" Fatima asked .

No I shook my head .

" Alright guys . Fatima is actually the one who gathered you here today ." Ibrahim said as I got confused .

" Okay guys , so I'm just going to cut to the chase ." She started .

" So I've been feeling sick these days." She said as my heart dropped.

" So I went for a checkup." She continued .

" And by the grace of Allah , I'm pregnant !!!" She shouted as my heart sank to my toes .

Ibrahim clearly did not know this information. He ran, picked her up and gave her a big hug . Her family were beyond excited her mom was crying . Ibrahim's Family was also excited .

" Housain you are going to be a big brother ." Ibrahim said as my heart shattered .

I was so heartbroken I couldn't hold in the tears . Nothing hurts more than this . Not even when he got married . I bursted out sobbing in front of everyone . I didn't care who was there or what they were celebrating . Everyone got quiet as I felt a huge arms around me . It was Ibrahim but I did not have the energy to fight him off of me . I literally cried in his arms . I didn't care how weak or vulnerable I was at the moment . I knew my heart was going to turn into ice after this . So I just let him have his moment because this was going to be the last embrace he would ever get from me .

Omg y'all Fatima is Pregnantttt 🥲🥲🥲

Poor Tahany 🥺

See you loves ♥️